How many vapes....

mmmm...nice!

Any cool TM2 accessories anyone can recommend??

Ordered the water pipe connection adaptor 14mm with it...   should I have got an extra stem??  

15 hours ago, Jams67 said:

Awesome mate, congrats :yep: 

Impending doom.... booked Tuesday off.  lol  got some lovely ESB to break it in with. 

10 hours ago, mr rhino said:

Loving my TM2 :smokin:

Same here and I haven't got it yet... lol  It looks awesome! 

On 9/24/2022 at 9:09 AM, M Pamplemousse said:

Ive been lusting for a while.

You certainly won't regret it. Glad I got it in my collection, I fancy another! lol  I have promised myself to stop tho....  but that's after Tuesday. lol 

• Like 3

...WOW!!     :thumsup:

What can I say about the TM2...??   Blown away by everything about it. 

Everything I've read and a whole lot more, looks, feels and reeks of quality. An absolute stunner. Beautifully finished, lurrrrve the wood! 

Perfect in every way.   Happy??   You bet...      <<<..disappears in a vapor cloud...>>>      ...verrrry happy :yep:

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried the TM2 yesterday, not even sure what bud I put in it, I know it was really old but it still tasted amazing. There's nothing you could fault it on at all, it's pretty much perfect. 

I can't see me being without one of these for too long. 

• Like 4
12 hours ago, KC said:

There's nothing you could fault it on at all

I keep accidently shining the bright LED in my eye when I use it in darkness....    lol 

• Like 1

@mmmm...nice!, @KC(hope you still got the sunshine band brother!) are you boys TM freshmen? Respectfully said obviously, or have you been smashing TM1 for a couple of years since they came out?

I think I got mine, 2-3mths after launch, direct from source as none available anywhere…im ‘poised’ as well, and have been for a while. I was offered one when I sent my TM 1 in for repair, Ithe first time,  just mentioned it with support, and they said that they had a couple is the office if I still couldn’t get one from a UK retailer,  but they wanted the 40E express DHL, not free from Vapefiend…

I was just asking as I have TM 1, if It died or needed a replacement then I would be on it like like a flash, but having one already im wavering….

I also got pretty much  every conceivable vape of any substance as well, flowerpot, stickybrick x 3, TM, mighty, vapcaps x3, da Vinci lol…

I can go on…

said if before, and saying it again, TM1 is the best vape available at the moment, static, or portable, hands down. CHallenge me otherwise?…Come on, lol - lets see what you got?

I also got the elevators torch vape that the thread started with, used it twice, dropped and smashed the injector bowl. Replaced iT, rinse and repeat, now also dropped the bowl glass, so I have the heating dome and a clip only…happy fucking days.

Electronic is the way forward, cause going  back on the tools with fire, and shit starts getting burned lol

Edited by zeroG
  • Like 2
Just now, zeroG said:

hope you still got the sunshine band brother!

lollollol 

Just now, zeroG said:

you boys TM freshmen?

...was up until a week or so ago.  Love it...!!   Well engineered, top quality vape. Can't fault it apart from the LED...  lol ...gonna look like Marty Feldman by Christmas. lol   But wrecked. lol 

I almost bought a 2nd one. Sold out tho lol  

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, zeroG said:

back on the tools with fire

I quite like fire :pitchfork: 

Still use fire to heat up the Dynavps sometimes and can only use fire on the Vapman - that is a fucking lovely tasty little thing! 

5 minutes ago, mmmm...nice! said:

I almost bought a 2nd one. Sold out tho lol  

Looks like im not getting one even if I wanted lol 

To be fair I have no envy past curiosity, TM, imo, is the best vape of any sort around at the mo, has been for 2 years, until I try TM2, its not too much of a hardship lol  and its winging its way back to me refurbished once again, under warranty … if TM2 is an epiphany, like TM originally was, then ill go all out and get one, but this `vaS is getting daft…

I started 8 years ago with a davinci IQ with a 10 yr warranty, it broke so I sent it back for repair, they had no EU repair so it had to go stateside, anyway, cause of all the Kafuffle, and reporting it to retailer and then manufacturer, of the 3 times I had it repaired, I received 6 brand new IQs…work that one out. This was before convection vapes were really available…I still got 3 in the drawer, one a very funky special edition lime green anodised version lol

i have all the major players, and varying versions too lol, i wont list, but if its high end, in any capacity, then we have it in the cupboard. We use TM, and an extended 2020 M with the tittyfuck mouthpiece, and maybe the wooden shaft vonG in a dry piece.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, zeroG said:

are you boys TM freshmen

Yeah I've never tried the TM1, only the new one. Tbf I've not tried many vapes at all. I'm happy with my Volcano, I prefer the bags to the whip but I would like a portable too and I can't imagine anything beating the Tm2. I do hope they get some stock soon. 

Edited by KC
Predictive text errors
  • Like 3