AC Infinity Humidity C67 Transition Humidity Issue's

MindSoup

This reduced functionality must be part of a bug fix surely??? 

I haven't looked(as my nursery tent isn't back up yet) but is it possible to go up 2 speeds for each 2% increase? @MindSoup

Atb 

:yinyang:

@Arthur Mix the UI/software has always seemed a bit backwards/not very intuitive, it definitely took me a while to get it all working how I wanted. Saying that, if I didn't need to sleep next to it this change in functionality wouldn't really matter at all and other than that I'm more than happy, especially considering the price. People say the whole "buy cheap buy twice" cliche but if your only producing small amounts from a small tent it would take a long time for a fancier controller/fan setup to pay for itself. 

• Like 2

Just now, Shumroom said:

I haven't looked(as my nursery tent isn't back up yet) but is it possible to go up 2 speeds for each 2% increase?

Not at the moment, although that was one of the suggestions I made to them over email, but I'm just one customer, I doubt that will be enough to get them to do anything about it, so hopefully a few nore people will pipe up. I remember when I got it being frustrated I couldn't set the transition to 0.5% but now id just be happy to get 1% back, bit like fuel prices lol, I remember being absolutely shocked at £1.50/L last year on the way home from Scotland but now I'm happy when E5 is less than £2 lol

• Like 2

People say it takes time to recoup costs , every purchase for my cupboard usually is saved on first cycle.  Wether Diablo , filters or k fans.  I honestly think the controllers if put side by side with identical fans wouldn’t be similar performance due to the control issues.  

@MindSoup That happened to me the other day, I was at a festival paying £6.20 for a 330ml can of ale, when I found somewhere selling pints for £6.50 I thought I was getting a bargain lol 

As for controllers etc then yes it's nice if you can buy the good stuff at the start, saves loads in the long run. As much as I don't like getting into debt, I think the 3 payments thing with Klarna/paypal etc is a good thing for new growers. INstead of buying chinese tat get something decent and you shouldn't need to replace it for years.

Speculate to accumulate they say :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Just found an older version (1.4.5) of the AC Infinity APK on APKpure :skin_up: 

The 1% transition is back :thumsup:.  

• Like 4

On 15/07/2022 at 10:53 AM, Davey Jones said:

control board that spits out PWM from a PI loop and drives an inverter 

Unity power factor converter generates 400VDC

I got pulse wave modulation, everything else is beyond me

glad it works

mystic

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone noticed if they've changed it back to 1% increments on the 67? I've just fired up my controller 69 and it has 1% increments. Bit naughty.

@Linch I've not dared to let mine update to find out but C/S did mention any intention to change it back, they may well have had a lot of complaints and changed their minds though. If its the first time you've turned it on it might still be using the old firmware. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MindSoup said:

@Linch I've not dared to let mine update to find out but C/S did mention any intention to change it back, they may well have had a lot of complaints and changed their minds though. If its the first time you've turned it on it might still be using the old firmware. 

Says i'm using version 1.5.7 and that it's up to date. I would plug the 67 back in but it's been a traumatic few days for me and it's all working lovely at the moment lol 

• Like 2

Happy day's, maybe the sensor is a bit more accurate on the 69 or they've seen some sense, I'll still be sticking with my older version mind. I prefer the way the UI is set out, I prefer separate graphs for temp/humidity/VPD. 

• Like 1

Nah mate it makes it way harder for me to make out what's going on. I don't really get why they felt the need to change it. 

• Like 1