Panty Punch Auto (seedstockers)

RUFUS HOUND

Hi guys and gals, welcome to my Panty Punch Auto grow diary.

I started one over at the seedstockers section but now I think the auto section is the best place for it 

I think, famous last words, I have cracked my grow problems, using DLI as a measure to grow by and epsom salts to amend my low mg water.

I have been praying to the gods of ganja for a plentiful harvest

heres the girls day 1

.large.62c8d5bb47ce4_PPday1.jpg

and heres the DLI chart I will be roughly following 

large.autoflowering-cannabis-dli-cycle-1.png

• Like 6

bloody roasting today - I  had to take them out of the tent and put them in the bathroom 33'C lights out :fart:

just put them back to now 30'C and falling!

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 4

Hey man best of luck with your grow she’s a nice one that panty punch , I grew mine under 12/12 so the buds weren’t as big as they get but still nice smoke :smokin:

• Like 1

@BilgePump nightmare mate and more to come !!!! still we shouldnt complain too much, as we dont see the sun that often.

@Killuminati7 cheers mate -  nobody seems to have done the auto version so I thought I'd have a stab and I do love a purple plant

Checked the PP jiffy pods today and found 1 had a hair root coming out of bottom, so into the 8L fabric pots with them.

• Like 2

Ive gotta say following the DLI chart is already saving on lecky - Im only running 1 light board instead of the usual 2 to achieve a DLI of approx 15.

That is enough DLI to see me end of week 2 of veg on 1 board, so a 50% saving. I could lower the light or raise pots to get to to DLI = 30 still only using a single board, so saving 50% power over 4 weeks veg =  Result

Im not having to run the fans at full, as temps are lower than previous runs due to only running 1 board(well it would be if it wasnt 30'C outside), so another little saving.

I had a try with both boards on at same distance and DLI for 2 boards DLI=30 ((fancy that lol ) but then the temps start climbing due to the extra heat from running 2 boards

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 5

After a few days enforced leave due to a windows update, the problem was traced to duckduck search engine and everything was back in working order once it was deleted

Mean while I was struggling with the temps in the loft, the tent temp reaching a sweltering 39'C before I was able to turn it with a bit of evaporative cooling. 

Basically a towel soaked in water, wrung out and hung up with the fan playing on it - worked brilliantly, knocking 6'C off the inside temps and keeping it off for a fair few hours till the towel dried out, I had to do this for a couple of days but it kept the girls alive!

I also reduced the hours the light was on to control the temps a bit better, which obviously reduced the DLI - so now the heatwave has finished, I have upped the light hrs to 20hrs to gain a bit of the DLI lost. 

Day 14 ish

DLI = 25  over 20hrs for the next week then the 2nd led board can go on.

Stems are looking a bit weedy still - hopefully the roots have got though the netting of the jiffy pellets 

large.62dab8b9ea98f_ppday14.jpg

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 5

@Gaijin good to be back, I was getting withdrawal symptoms not been able to get my photo uploaded lol 

but its ok now, it was just those few red hot 40'C plus days, I'll never moan about 30'C again.

• Like 1

@Gaijin good to be back, I was getting withdrawal symptoms not been able to get my photos uploaded lol 

but its ok now, it was just those few red hot 40'C plus days, I'll never moan about 30'C again.

Edited by RUFUS HOUND

Crazy temps but I guess we will have to get used to it as the governments of the world are controlled, coursed, bribed by the biggest polluters.

fucking corporate wankers are killing this planet. sorry rant over need to chill.

• Like 1