Coco Nutes

Tippers75

20 hours ago, Tippers75 said:

This is all new territory for me, any suggestions on ratio for Cannna a&b + Rhiz for my little automatic babies. Label says 4ml/L so I'm thinking 1-2ml/L max at this stage but closer to 1ml/L....

I added 3ml rhizo from seed to flower (stopped 2 weeks into flower, around week 6) and 0.5ml/l a+b to start, worked up in 0.5m/l intervals weekly after 3 weeks (1ml/l on week 4, 1.5ml/l week 5 & 2ml/l week 6 to finish) to 2ml/l 

The first week 3 or 4 feed was at 4ml/l (don't ask lol )  and that's where I got my burnt tips, the few days after I dropped the feed back to 0.5 and it corrected itself. 

Or if ya wanna do it more accurately I started at EC 0.4 out the tap then ended up at 1.5 increasing by about .2-.4 each time.. not guna lie mate, I wasn't very scientific about it so do with this info what you will haha

• Like 1

@rolioLol! I don't actually have an ec pen yet so ml's will do just fine, thanks for info it all helps. Until now I'd never heard of Rhizo but from what i can tell its best used through veg stage then reduce it out of the diet after. I've started with 0.75 ml/L  a&b and 2ml/L Rhizo, ph is stable at 6.3  so all is well. 

I haven't started using autopots properly yet as was advised to let them settle in for 7 days before I start the system up. 

C'mon you Greens! 

• Like 1

0.75 a litre wont blow the froth off a seedling butt,wow your now flying before ya got wings ... :beer:  as for not running the system for 7 days the water / ferts will go stagnant will it not.  :headpain:  good luck butt. :beer:

• Like 2

@rolio Thanks bud, your right that would indeed be a bad idea!  I was advised not to leave water/fert in the reservoir for 7 days lol . . . The guy in shop said to top feed my babies for  7-10 days, then once they have settled in and stretched their tap root I'm to fill up the tank and make the system live. I suppose if I was starting with a nice mature photo seedling or clone then  you could probably start sooner due to them already having a nice root structure but due to the fact mine are so young (7 days) its best to give them a little time to settle in. . . . 

On your Marks, Get Set, Then GO!!

:cheers: 

16 hours ago, rolio said:

@Tippers75 just bare in mind the EC is important in Coco, you need to know your water EC before you start.. ideally anyway. 

Advise taken and pen on order :skin_up:

On 7/8/2022 at 5:03 AM, teehee said:

Wow, you don't waste any time lol  

Time is money! lol

Well.... the quicker I get going the sooner I can save some pennies! Ha!

DISCLAIMER. . . I do not sell nor do I have any intentions of doing so! This is purely a hobby to supply myself with a medication that im being denied by the uneducated and old fashioned society we live in! 

So There! 

:war:

• Like 1