Decent LED for a 2X2 Tent

Tippers75

I think my mind is made.... I've just seen the Lumatek 200w PRO for £208.99.

As much as I love the Telos 6 Pro,  It is at the top end of my budget and I'd rather not spend that much! It also requires a lot of headspace and both my tents are 160 high so I think I'll be pushing it! The Lumatek 200 is mid range within my budget, surely in a 2x2 space the 200 will do just as good as the 300 because you'll be reducing the power to dial it in! I'm sure I can produce some great product with the 200! 

Its not a concrete decision but it makes most sense....

:skin_up:

• Like 2

Just now, Tippers75 said:

I think my mind is made.... I've just seen the Lumatek 200w PRO for £208.99.

As much as I love the Telos 6 Pro,  It is at the top end of my budget and I'd rather not spend that much! It also requires a lot of headspace and both my tents are 160 high so I think I'll be pushing it! The Lumatek 200 is mid range within my budget, surely in a 2x2 space the 200 will do just as good as the 300 because you'll be reducing the power to dial it in! I'm sure I can produce some great product with the 200! 

Its not a concrete decision but it makes most sense....

:skin_up:

It will be fine. Just get it. For a 2x2 you want about 120w and you've got 200w. 200w will be good for 2.5 foot square.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 3

I use a 200w lumatek in veg & a 300w in flower.

for your space the 200w will be a good light you can dim it as needed 

• Like 3

Just now, onetime said:

I use a 200w lumatek in veg & a 300w in flower.

for your space the 200w will be a good light you can dim it as needed 

You could tell him what height and dimming level for veg and flowering for him to start with.

• Like 1

You really don't need more than 150w. The ATS200 ran at no more than 75% is a good idea.

The only reason id be buying more power than required, is if your planning on moving to a bigger area later on.

Also. UK420 is the code and we are always cheaper ;) 

• Like 2

Just now, Ledgrowlights-Adam said:

You really don't need more than 150w. The ATS200 ran at no more than 75% is a good idea.

The only reason id be buying more power than required, is if your planning on moving to a bigger area later on.

Also. UK420 is the code and we are always cheaper ;) 

Are you not Scopex doing any more?

Just now, Ledgrowlights-Adam said:

@catweazle1 Not this year.

Cheers. Liking both the ATS 300 and Scopex 350. Will put pics up in your forum near harvest time.

• Like 1

Hey all, I have pretty much decided to buy the Telos 0006. The code is working on ledgrowlights now and its a very reasonable price. But...... I have just done a final search before i complete the transaction and seen a light on sale and it looks like an amazing deal! Has anyone got any experience with the following? 

SANlight Q6W 245W LED Gen 2 Grow Light

This light is available at roughly the same price as the Telos 0006. Most retailers are selling it for an average of £500 but I've found one retailer selling it for £280 in the sale...

I have purchased my light and hopefully it'll be here soon!! I purchased a light that wasn't on my list and am now moving into a 3X2 tent...lol

Ended up ordering the Telos 0008 as found some in a sale and couldn't refuse....

• 1 month later...

It’s definitely strain dependent in terms of what you can get away with.

Going by what I saw in using a DS60 2x2 - plants with hybrid vigour showed far stronger resilience to both the light and heat of the Attis 300w. I was able to run it 240w with around 20cm headroom, the plants absolutely loved it. 

Got the best part of 12oz dry - not too shabby for 60x60cm!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, chilled artist said:

Hope so, thats all i've got!!!  lol 

Same lol

100w VIPARSPECTRA P1000, this bud it at the edge of the tent too.

large.20220913_231543.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 3