TESTERS GROWERS WANTED

panik

• 4 weeks later...

Ah now I understand ... I should check in the RGSC & breeders section more often... 

damn I missed this ....

I will be watching to see how these strains do tho ..

August start on the flowering I hear... Sounds Boom !

Hope you all get lots of tasty flower 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Bad Apple    Thats an impressive big cakey :)       Can you or you you have a pic of the entire plant ?      Curious to compare it to my big open structured one :yep:

How olds the pic ?    Again trying to gauge my progress against yours lol    

Good luck with her mate

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bad Apple said:

@OldFord I took the picture today and it is the best one i could post without giving to much away. She smells absolutely divine but shes still not ready for the chop. 

No worries mate  , i hear ya :yep:      Was simply curious on the size & structure to compare against my own.   

I will be taking my own down this weekend and very happy she will be approx 25% amber :B):    

Good luck with her and all the best mate

• Like 2

Anyone got their tester cultivars cooked & down ?        I only ask as i spotted DrGThumb's pics of chopped testers.      

I think he could be the 1st to get them home :yep:       Im looking at this sunday for the Lemon Cake ,  prob 2 to 3 wks for the Super 61 & ErdPurps.     

• Like 1