TESTERS GROWERS WANTED

panik

Just now, Shumroom said:

@Revive, @OldFord did you see this?

@Ccs141, @B-real

Atb

:yinyang:

Thanks Shumroom, appreciate the tag buddy..

I've still got 5 with no homes in the tent this season and im out of space practically..

Came in pretty late this sadly :yep:

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Revive I'm in sunny Sarf London so fingers crossed. I want to try light depredation with some Celia bx1 rooted cuts so should get something from them and my cobbing adventures will begin. My normal Lemon Dizzle's also give me some nice sun grown meds every year for the past three years. Honestly it will be nice to try some new seeds breed for outdoors to see the difference this year. 

• Like 6

@Shumroom

Hi man yh i seen panick so kindly offered to replace my zkittzo and fast skittlez so ill do those.

Leave these knew strain till next year ill be watching you guys 

Just now, Bad Apple said:

@Revive I'm in sunny Sarf London so fingers crossed. I want to try light depredation with some Celia bx1 rooted cuts so should get something from them and my cobbing adventures will begin. My normal Lemon Dizzle's also give me some nice sun grown meds every year for the past three years. Honestly it will be nice to try some new seeds breed for outdoors to see the difference this year. 

Sarf London aye, sweet :yep: a stone throw from me really.. oh a bit of light dep, right.. wishing could commit to that but gg only no fuking garden sadly.. concrete balcony lol

Big commitment the light dep so good luck with it bruvva.. yeah I want tohave a go at this cobbing lark.. really interesting lil method for something a little bit diff..

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 5

Just now, Bad Apple said:

sunny Sarf London

My old stomping ground...first ever grow was in a flat in Peckham...rubbish it was too...:rofl::rofl:

• Like 6

Hi I am happy to be a Tester, This is my first year attempting to grow outdoors. i am just hoping to learn something and hopefully have some cannabis at the end. I am happy to put up pictures and reports

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stu914 said:

Peckham...rubbish it was too...:rofl::rofl:

We've all been to Peckham mate lol

• Like 4

Just now, silvester growdrobe said:

Many have been, very few stay...got to be the nearest place to the arsehole of the world...:fart:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, silvester growdrobe said:

nope never been XD

• Like 1

@panik    Im down mate ,   Either , any or all  ,  happy to get another .... diary up   :) :yep:      sent you a pm.  

Cheers .  much appreciated mucker  :yep:  @Shumroom

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 4

Thanks for all the interest guys iv just spent couple hours making up a bunch of stuff to send out so there a big postal run happening in the morning :yep: 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, silvester growdrobe said:

I used to travel down south for work years ago and stayed in Peckham a few times over night, then years later i ended up there again for a couple of weeks when a friend was in kings college hospital, it's a funny place lol lifes too fast down south lol

• Like 3