TESTERS GROWERS WANTED

panik

Have I missed the boat??

I've only just noticed this been busy with site prep and plant out for past two weeks 

Am I too late to try pal?

I've already got Sum of your beans on go this year

Would love to be a tester for you. Running all your seeds (5 strains)this year after a successful first year last year with mighty gold and green gold

Just to give an update of the seeds I started 2 fast lemon left. 1 got decapitated while I tried to pot up. My bad. 1 no action. Will chuck a couple more beans when I get a mo.

The other gals be coming on in shed dp60 nicely. 

• Like 4

A quick update guys ,  i got 2 of  Lemon < Erdpurpz & 61 into soak ,  100% germination rate :yep:     

The 2 Lemons keeled over at some point during the night , poss a draught !?   I have another 2 Lemon in soak as we speak ,  the others are pushing along nicely.  

Will get a diary on the go once i try get the lemons sorted.   

• Like 6

All up though the fast lemon cake took longer to germ pots are ready and i need to look like a dude who spends to much time in the garden. lol

large.P1010112.JPGlarge.P1010113.JPGlarge.P1010114.JPG

• Like 3

On 21/06/2022 at 1:19 PM, OldFord said:

A quick update guys ,  i got 2 of  Lemon < Erdpurpz & 61 into soak ,  100% germination rate :yep:     

The 2 Lemons keeled over at some point during the night , poss a draught !?   I have another 2 Lemon in soak as we speak ,  the others are pushing along nicely.  

Will get a diary on the go once i try get the lemons sorted.   

Quick update .... The Lemon Cake lives :)      

• Like 7

The last Lemon Cake has surfaced ,  taken 6 days but shes arrived :yep:     

I now have 2 of each of the Lemon Cake  , ErdPurpz , Serious 61,   will pot up the 5 today and give the lazy little last Lemon Cake a bit before i get her potted up.    

diary & pics will commence this weekend :)     All will be kept in the garden and will go straight into light dep at the start of August to ensure i get some fully cooked sample to test :) 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CheechChongReturns said:

@OldFord you got a new strain there. Last lemon cake lol

Yeah mate  lol   She will be known from this day forth as ... The Lazy Last Lemon Cake :yep:     

Looking forward to seeing what they produce and what i can do with them as Paniks gears normally on point ,  i will chuck all 6 into light dep as my phots will be just about done and will free up the light dep cabs to let me get Paniks gear well cooked with a nice bit of amber on show.     

I really cant do a full test grow & review if she dont complete and has to come down in Sept / Oct not fully cooked nor showing some amber :yep:

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 1

@OldFord

It's cutting it fine. As fast as the lemon cake may well be , they still gonna need the 6weeks to be mature enough to flower. I make that second week of August.

So I'll be surprised if any finish by mid September.

Just now, CheechChongReturns said:

@OldFord

It's cutting it fine. As fast as the lemon cake may well be , they still gonna need the 6weeks to be mature enough to flower. I make that second week of August.

So I'll be surprised if any finish by mid September.

Yeah i agree but even if i can squeeze an extra week out them in down for it :yep:    The cabs will be empty and a shame not to utilise them.       

I got them under the led's to try bring them on a bit,  time will tell mate.      

• Like 1