DP Virgin ... Not Any More :)

OldFord

Nice one mate, well done! :realcool:

The Passion #1 looked quite bushy indeed, good that you've opened her up a bit, fresh airflow and more light at all the bud sites is a big plus during flowering! :punk:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

A quick update on the plants ,  and im very happy with them :yep:       

@Antonio_DutchPassion    Apologies on the tardy response sir as i have been away ,  will get the images across to you this wknd mate :yep:

The little slug munched Auto Euphoria is looking very impressive and kicking up a stench !     Cant believe how loud shes getting ,  i reckon she is  2 wks away from being well cooked. 

The Passion #1 is is a unit lol      I have thinned her out numerous times but this things relentless !    

I thinned her out big time just before i went away 2 wks ago .... i cant see day light through the plant it filled out that much ,  hate thinning this far into flower but got no choice ,  will do before & after pics.     

Pics up on saturday.

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 3

Hi all ,  apologies on my lack of pics boys & girls as i have been away / been rough and playing catch up.

My DP virginity has been taken ..... by a awesome little gem ,  The Auto Euphoria.  

Both the Passion #1 & the Auto Euphoria were doing wonderful !  However  .... the Auto Euphoria has reached her peak and has been felled. 

The Passion #1 is a bit much for me to haul around for pics as shes a unit ,  i will drag her out for her photo shoot this weekend .. promise lol   

The Auto Euphoria is now hanging upside down in the drying box as we speak and has been for a couple of days , she had a major hard life !

She was sprouted and dumped in the cold outdoors , then moved onto my GG plot  , she suffered very badly at the hands of the merciless ninja slime brigade who reduced her to a bare stem with only a trace of an lateral branching and zero leaf formation , i brought her back to the house for some love & TLC ,  and much to my surprise she arose from the depths of despair to a cracking not so little but very loud  'lil lady     I will say she has been by far the loudest smelling auto i have ever grown !!  All the way to # 11  lol    

I pushed her til i got approx 20% amber and she was starting to lose her vigour , but only after the last 2 weeks of neglect with me not being around , yet she still produced and great little bounty.    I cross section one of the mains to ensure the greyish hues were not hiding any nasty shit and as you can see its all gravy :B):

A few pics of how she looked on her final day prior to devoting herself to a very good cause .. namely medicine for me :yep:

for those who dont see her at her worst ,  here she is  ... caution images contain  the results of graphical violence ! 

large_001.JPGlarge_002.JPG

A bit of love & plant whispering ..... and she bounced back to this :B):

large_024.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_032.JPGlarge_033.JPG

A very welcome hefty haul from her ,  sticky & pungent goodness ,  happy & healthy nuggets.     

A hard as nails medium sized auto that went above and beyond to romp home outdoors in shitty weather :yep:     I couldnt ask for more.      

Thank you Dutch Passion & @Antonio_DutchPassion for the opportunity to grow this little gem out.

Heres to some Euphoria upon my first sample after a strict burp & cure !        My first Dutch Passion grow and highly impressed.   

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 8

A great ending to this amazing experience....

The most awesome comeback in autoflower history ever! :realcool:

Well done on the growing bro, it really shows what you can do if you provide some TLC to even the ones most people would have already given up to.

I bet this will not be the last the cannabis community will here from this, the Dutch Passion - Auto Euforia comeback... hold your tongue and let us create some PR for ya! :gossip:

I'm glad loosing your virginity with DP has been a positive experience, even when the favors seemed to be against you! lol

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,  today's  exciting installment is all about the Dutch Passion  Passion #1  :yep:         A first time venture in DP female genetics.      

Having just jarred up the Auto Euphoria its now all about the Passion #1    ,   a relentless girl in bigour & growth stakes ,  i have thinned her out numerous times ,  splayed & hog tied her and she still bounces back time after time !!!     Sjes a really dense thick girl ,  good density and structure to her nuggets with a very soft sweet aroma , reminds me of dark fruit jam.    

Shes very happy & healthy and filling out nicely.    Shes still got a bit of her journey to go and we shall tick along and see what transpires.   :B):

Im saying 4 to 6 wks at the rate we are going but im in no rush and will happily tend her til shes showing some amber glint :) 

Dutch Passion   Passion #1 

large_116.JPGlarge_114.JPGlarge_111.JPGlarge_112.JPGlarge_110.JPGlarge_109.JPGlarge_112.JPGlarge_117.JPGlarge_118.JPGlarge_119.JPGlarge_121.JPGlarge_115.JPGlarge_104.JPGlarge_106.JPGlarge_107.JPGlarge_108.JPG

:B):     @Antonio_DutchPassion  :yep:

• Like 5

Good morning  boys & girls  :)    

An update on the Dutch Passion  Passion #1  :yep:     

Shes thriving  ,  looks happy and filling out nicely.     Impressed with her ,  other than the Auto Euphoria this is my 1st stab at full term DP offerings and its going well.

Shes possibly not as far along as some of the other breeders i have out ,  BUT that's not a compliant and from my reading shes a very accomplished outdoor lady !   im happy to just roll with it and push her along as shes still got a few weeks to dance in the wind before i  even think about we have enough amber :george: .   

Shes had her 1st feed  in 9 days due to heavy rain.

shes starting to colour up :B):   Shes beginning to emit a sweet aroma with ... berry .. almost dark fruit jam ???    Hard to describe.

Shes relentless !!!   Never grown a plant that puts out so much vigour ,  i thin her out and the following week its a bush again  !!   thinning her dont seem to phase her in any way :yep:

Anyway enough talk ... here's my little Dutch Passion  Passion #1    -  

large_037.JPGlarge_038.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_032.JPGlarge_035.JPGlarge_034.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_039.JPGlarge_040.JPGlarge_042.JPGlarge_043.JPGlarge_041.JPGlarge_044.JPG

• Like 6

Rough week , felt like shit but its update time and dragged my arse out of bed to see how the big Passion '1 is getting on and pleased to say shes still happy and cooking away :yep: 

Taking on some lovely colours and aromas ,  a subtle berry fruit / jam sweet scent on the nose and an underlying deeper berry goodness when handled.

Seems happy enough and will be rolling on into another week and see how she handles the weather,  not seeing any signs of her stressing and progress is def visual  so .... heres to another week cooking under the sun :B):

Pics taken just as the sun popped its head out,  some pics make her look really light but shes actually holding her colour & composure rather nicely.  

Dutch Passion  Passion #1     week 8 in flower.   

large_039.JPGlarge_043.JPGlarge_046.JPGlarge_040.JPGlarge_044.JPGlarge_042.JPGlarge_041.JPGlarge_045.JPG

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely looking Passion #1 brother! :realcool:

A little tip is to take away most of her foliage now, and creates a better airflow and more light can shine onto the buds itself.

The light yelllow leaves are a sign she doesn't need them anymore anyway.

Looking forward to those harvest pictures mate!:bong:

• Like 2

On 17/10/2022 at 2:38 PM, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

Lovely looking Passion #1 brother! :realcool:

A little tip is to take away most of her foliage now, and creates a better airflow and more light can shine onto the buds itself.

The light yelllow leaves are a sign she doesn't need them anymore anyway.

Looking forward to those harvest pictures mate!:bong:

Cheers for the tip mate  ,   i was simply pushing her on GG style as in unloved & unattended just to see how far i can push her & stress her out .... you said test her :)    

NO complaints at all from me or the Passion #1 :yep:       I pushed her and she took it happily,  i thinned her out a few days before the mains & tops came off,  now happily cooking away the lower stuff.    Not a spot of rot and smells incredible mate.   

Pics up in next few days.      

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Its a sad sad day :(    When your a strictly outdoors grower and the seasons all but done and the last plants are drying :(    

I have the lower stuff cooking out as we speak but the Dutch Passion  Passion #1 has offered herself up as medicine and is now drying  lol   

Dutch Passion   Passion #1  ,   my 1st run of DP's fems and highly impressed !      

I  intentionally neglected the shit out of her as had read and was told she was a hardy outdoor girl bred to take our poor weather so she had some tough love and i got to say im a fan of the plant.     

I cant speak for potency or flavour ,  im speaking in terms of being a garden growers delight -   huge yield for her size , dense nuggets  ,  little to no smell until shes handled and even then shes mild.     An awesome plant and growing experience ,  DP will most def feature next year with some luck :yep:   

Lots of colours on this girl , the last few weeks she really picked up colour and went dark on the mains.

A bumper crop and not a single blemish or spot of rot to be seen and i really pushed her  ... leaving dead / decaying leaves ,  little feed ,  just harsh love as i wanted to really test her and she passed with flying colour.s.     

With all the pics over the last few weeks of her im sure i will get some in the timeline mixed up lol     

Here we go ... theres a few pics !  

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2

The system wont let me tag or attach pics ??     Strange ,  its like its frozen !    Logged out, swapped browsers and logged back in , still no joy.     

Sorry people,  will try again tomoz.    Happening WAY too often  

• Like 1