DP Virgin ... Not Any More :)

OldFord

Hi all  ,  i was unsure where to kick this diary off so i started it here ,  happy to shift it if needed.     @Antonio_DutchPassion

I was kindly offered to lose my Dutch Passion virginity and well , who could say no :)   

I was kindly sent a 10 pack of Dutch Passion   Passion #1   &  a 7 pack of Dutch Passion Auto Euphoria.   

4 x Passion #1's into saok and into soil  with  4 up above soil within 48hrs   ,     3  Auto Euphoria soaked and into soil  with  2 up above soil within 48hrs  -- the last one did not surface but did tap root.  

Apologies on not sorting out the earl stages pics ,  i will in the next few days.   

This is how we look at present with all the girls outdoors & destined for the GG life :yep:     No messing about as i want to give them a hard time of it to see how resilient they are ,  outdoors under a dome from an early stage and not seeing any adverse reactions yet.     Im quite impressed so far.   

Heres how they stand today -  

large_036.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_014.JPG

I will give them another few weeks in the garden before placing them into the wild to see how they go ,  weekly updates from now.   

Thanks for swinging by  guys & girls.    

• Like 13

Hi all a few pics of the Dutch Passion #1's  &  Auto Euphorias basking in the sun.   

They are hardening off in the garden ready for their life in the wild on the Southern GG plot in a week or so.   

large_005.JPGlarge_004.JPG

More DP goodness to come soon :yep:

• Like 13

On 28/05/2022 at 6:23 PM, OldFord said:

lose my Dutch Passion virginity

That happened when you popped the black lebanon lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, geo1 said:

Auto Euforia is a banging strain

Hearing a few people saying the same thing mate :yep:      Will be kicking them out into the wild next weekend.     

Did you do her outdoors ?   How was the smell ?     Asking so i can better place her in the GG spot.  

• Like 3

Yea i've done her a few times mate. Good resistance, usually decent size and nice fruity uplifting skunk buds best cured for a couple of months. The smell isn't too bad, they smell but not stupid

• Like 4

@geo1   Cheers mate , much appreciated :yep:     Another one to look forward too ,  a lengthy cure is for sure ,  dont see the point of showing them love and then not curing them :) 

• Like 2

On 6/3/2022 at 8:27 PM, latigid aikon said:

That happened when you popped the black lebanon lol

:nenenenene:

15 hours ago, geo1 said:

Yea i've done her a few times mate. Good resistance, usually decent size and nice fruity uplifting skunk buds best cured for a couple of months. The smell isn't too bad, they smell but not stupid

:thumsup:

@OldFord Ladies looking on point mate, hopefully they can start growing vigorously from now on! Looking forward to seeing this outdoor adventure unfold :cheers:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

:thumsup:

@OldFord Ladies looking on point mate, hopefully they can start growing vigorously from now on! Looking forward to seeing this outdoor adventure unfold :cheers:

cheers mate ,  the growth rate on the Passions is impressive ,  i have chosen my fav 2 of the 4 and will be keeping her in the garden for better feedback & some experimenting  ,  1 will go full term , the other will be hit with light dep to see what i can achieve :)   

• Like 3

Nice one :realcool:

You going to put her in a greenhouse in order to use the light-dep?

@Antonio_DutchPassion   The light dep will be done under a steel frame with blackout material :yep:

The DP babies have been out in the open air all this week , no covers on and took a battering with wind & rain ,  happy to say no damage and they dont look any the worse for it :) 

The Passion #1's are racing ahead of the Auto Euphoris ,  i have picked my favourite one of each and they will be staying in the garden with the Passion #1 going into light dep and the Auto Euphoria joining some other autos.    The remainder of Passion #1's & Euphorias will be going out onto the southern GG plot in the next 2 weeks. 

This is how they look today , the Passion #1's & Euphorias for the GG

large_024.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_026.JPG

My Passion #1 i have chosen to play with in the garden :) 

large_029.JPGlarge_030.JPG

More updates soon.   

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Evening all :yep:   A quick update on the DP progress ,  i now have all but a single Passion #1 out on the southern GG spot now  ,  i have selected my fav little Passion #1 

A stocky little girl  .  the slime bragde to the top off her and i had to pinch her out all the way back to save her but shes bounced right back and getting right into her happy place ,  seeing progress and she looks very happy :)     Get her grown on a bit , topped  , re-potted and see what we can do :yep:

Very happy with the growth  , 

large_002.JPGlarge_006.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_008.JPG

• Like 6