DP Virgin ... Not Any More :)

OldFord

A quick update on the girls ,  all the Auto Euphorias and the 3 Passion #1 fems are out on the Southern GG plot ,  not been personally but im told they are thriving and happy.  

I will get over asap and get some pics,  i have some but need to sort them out as theres a few plants lol   

This young lady is the one i chose to keep around the garden ,  a wonderful squat little Passion #1 fem ,  the slime brigade had a go early on but she bounced back , shes been nibbled since but seems to be pushing on :yep:    

Shes happy & healthy ,  shes filling out the pot fast and will be potted on into a much larger one and let her go :)        Please pardon Mrs No Name getting in on the pics.   

large_017.JPGlarge_018.JPGlarge_019.JPGlarge_020.JPGlarge_021.JPGlarge_037.JPGlarge_038.JPG

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

@Antonio_DutchPassion   Morning mate,   the Passion #1 is thriving  ,  getting BIG & bushy !    Looking so happy & healthy :yep:       Very impressed with it.   

Question to all you guys & girls   -    Do you want to see a big bush or do you want her tied down ????        

Pics up tomoz of how she looks and could tie her down next weekend if that's the decision :)   

• Like 4

A quick update on the girls.     

I brought a DP Auto Euphoria back from the GG plot as it had been eaten to a bare stem ,  it seems to want to live on and is slowly recovering :yep:

large_047.JPGlarge_048.JPGlarge_049.JPG

The Passion #1  is looking very happy & healthy ,  very impressed and looking forward to see how big she gets :yep:

large_055.JPGlarge_056.JPGlarge_057.JPG

More updates soon.   

• Like 10

On 7/23/2022 at 1:28 PM, OldFord said:

A quick update on the girls.     

I brought a DP Auto Euphoria back from the GG plot as it had been eaten to a bare stem ,  it seems to want to live on and is slowly recovering :yep:

large_047.JPGlarge_048.JPGlarge_049.JPG

The Passion #1  is looking very happy & healthy ,  very impressed and looking forward to see how big she gets :yep:

large_055.JPGlarge_056.JPGlarge_057.JPG

More updates soon.   

Looking spot on mate, well done! :thumsup:

That Passion #1 is a beauty... :wub:

You mentioned the Auto Euforia was eaten and was only a bare stem left... wow the recovery on that lady is amazing then!:sport:

• Like 5

@Antonio_DutchPassion    Shes as hard as nails mate for an auto :yep:    

This is what i was faced with when i went to the GG site .....

large_002.JPG

Shes bounced back VERY well :george:

The Passion #1 is just filling out by the day :yep:

large_002.JPG

• Like 11

Wow almost cannot believe that mate! :realcool:

Did she still had a few tiny leaves left when you brought her back?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

Wow almost cannot believe that mate! :realcool:

Did she still had a few tiny leaves left when you brought her back?

Me neither  mate  ,  as you can see from the pic she had a few leaf stems , a tiny part of a leaf 1/2 way up and no top foliage just the stem .... yet a bit of love and shes bounced back :yep:

A lesser quality plant may have just keeled over ,  actually impressed with both variants i have on the grow from DP.   

• Like 5

Yeah that's an outstanding come-back-to-life bounceback if you ask me! :george:

Glad to hear that you are liking them! I think there could be more in the collection that you could actually come to like mate :cowboy:

Cheerio :smokin:

• Like 3

@Antonio_DutchPassion     

A quick update  ,   The Passion #1 .... is officially the first of this years fems to show pre-flower :george:       

Shes ahead of others so called fasts that are showing no signs of thinking about flowering ,     Mighty impressive and looking forward to how we progress :yep:

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 6

Nice, looking forward to the flowering phase, that's always the most interesting anyway :thumsup:

• Like 2

A quick update boys & girls,  both the DP girls are thriving :yep:  

The little stem munched Auto Euphoria has bounced back form a sad looking twig to a rather healthy & increasingly frosty auto :george:

The got a fair bit of aromatic aromas emanating from her ,  shes filling out rapidly and im very happy with her ,  been a breeze to grow and rock solid :yep:

large_053.JPGlarge_052.JPGlarge_051.JPGlarge_050.JPG

The DP Passion #1 is so healthy and thriving , a very happy girl :yep:    Showed her lady bits last week and moving along rapidly.

Shes a fair sized girl ,  soft aromas at present ,  been a real easy grow and impressed wit her.   

I will tie her limbs down soon as shes filling our very quickly and think they will need support :yep:

large_032.JPGlarge_113.JPGlarge_112.JPGlarge_110.JPGlarge_109.JPG

Until next time good people  :yep:

• Like 8

A quick update :yep:     The Passion #1  -  shes now tbent over & tied down on all 4 corners and midway on each face of her square pot :yep:   

,   not bondage tight ,  just enough to open her up :george:

Filling  out rapidly ,  should be a big girl  ..... keep watching for colouration changes but nothing yet :) 

Get some air moving as she was very tightly packed up top ,   will get pics up tomoz :yep:

• Like 5