In the greenhouse...

CustardVape

22 minutes ago, Black Venus said:

That's an amazing growth structure you've got there – like a solid column of bud. Looking fantastic.

Both Cream Caramel's structure are different. One has the classic Christmas tree structure and then the one in the picture above is essentially one large solid cola. I have trimmed off a few of the lager fans that were covering bud sites though. It's a shame the dog attacked the other one as it's definitely not going to yield well.

Cheers @Black Venus

Edited by CustardVape
  • Like 3

We're at approx week 13 now, about 9 weeks into flower. She's bulked up nicely the last few days .  I'm seeing some milky trichs but I want some amber cos I like a knock out stone. Im gonna chop her at the weekend anyway because I'm getting concerned about humidity.

large.IMG_20220804_184540_Arcide-LMC8.4-OP9P-v4.2_copy_1125x2000.jpglarge.IMG_20220804_184506_Arcide-LMC8.4-OP9P-v4.2_copy_1125x2000.jpglarge.IMG_20220804_184329_Arcide-LMC8.4-OP9P-v4.2_copy_1125x2000.jpglarge.IMG_20220804_184316_Arcide-LMC8.4-OP9P-v4.2_copy_1125x2000.jpglarge.IMG_20220804_184247_Arcide-LMC8.4-OP9P-v4.2_copy_1125x2000.jpglarge.IMG_20220804_184307_Arcide-LMC8.4-OP9P-v4.2_copy_1125x2000.jpglarge.IMG_20220804_184229_Arcide-LMC8.4-OP9P-v4.2_copy_1125x2000.jpg

• Like 7

Cream caramels are upside down drying and stink. So much so I've had a telling off from the Mrs hahaha.  Cream Mandarin is curing in jars and smells like a mix of orange and citrus. 

Had a cheeky vape of Mandarin and it tastes how she smells. Nice solid buds with a lovely sativa like high slowly merging into a nice relaxing chill out. She's very potent. 

I don't vape much at all except maybe at weekends so I think I have enough until next season which is awesome from three autos. 

All together a very easy grow with minimal input , happy days...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, CustardVape said:

Cream caramels are upside down drying and stink. So much so I've had a telling off from the Mrs hahaha.  Cream Mandarin is curing in jars and smells like a mix of orange and citrus. 

Had a cheeky vape of Mandarin and it tastes how she smells. Nice solid buds with a lovely sativa like high slowly merging into a nice relaxing chill out. She's very potent. 

I don't vape much at all except maybe at weekends so I think I have enough until next season which is awesome from three autos. 

All together a very easy grow with minimal input , happy days...

Well done mate, nothing beats the satisfaction of growing your own herb. Enjoy

• Like 2

Nice job, mate. Just catching up with your harvest. Pity about the bud rot on one plant - reckon I made a similar mistake with the hose that might have started my own wee disaster in the polytunnel. As you say, lesson learned about being careful with water and ventilation! 

Maybe a progressive harvest approach could work next time? I'm considering this - take the main top colas out earlier as they tend to mature faster, leaving the lower branches to ripen up a bit more for a week or two. 

• Like 1

@Crow River cheers mate. My greenhouse is south facing , and we've had a great summer down here. It had to of been the splash from the hose pipe.

I'm so clumsy lol

I like your idea , at least that would get the top taken care of without the worry of mould.

It still looked as though you had a great harvest from auto duck despite everything 

Edited by CustardVape
  • Like 1

@CustardVape, I just made a rookie error and let the humidity get way too high. Plus I was careless with the hose. A progressive harvest wouldn't have fixed my issues, but it might mean in a better ventilated space the lower buds get a chance to ripen some more. I'm gonna go for automatic dripper for my tomatoes and that should mean I don't have to use the hose in there as much.

• Like 1