In the greenhouse...

CustardVape

Got some lovely weather here today on the south coast and the seedlings are loving it. Here we have some Sweet Seeds Auto Cream Mandarine and Sweet Seeds Auto Cream Caramel.

The Larger one is the Cream Mandarine which is a week or so ahead of the other three Cream Caramel.

They're in Clover MPC, and I've just been giving plain water. I'm guessing they won't need a proper feed for two or three weeks yet, but I've got plenty of nutes on standby in case.

That's it for now, happy growing people :smokin:

large.20220514_113102.jpglarge.20220514_113113.jpglarge.20220514_113126.jpglarge.20220514_113136.jpg

• Like 11

Awesome choice on the Mandy mate :yep:   I hate sounding like a fan boy as im an old git but the Mandy is my all time fav auto by far ,  so consistent and packs great flavour / taste with a kick arse effect.   Decent yields of pretty dense nuggets and not had a bad plant yet over numerous outdoor runs.   

The Cream Caramel i found was a tad lacking in the taste department but potency was there,  i prefer the auto CC over the fem as the fem just puts me to sleep straight away but it is a great sleep :)      

Im def tagging along for this as the Mandy just ticks all the boxes for me ,  i have a run of them this year too but need to pull my finger out and get some updates on the thread.  

All the very best with it mate ,  dont be too quick off the mark to feed them as i find the autos can be sensitive to feed and i normally feed them later when they need the energy more.

Start on 1/4 strength for 1st feed is my method of choice and works well for me , not gospel mate just my experience.   

• Like 7

Thank you @OldFord your advice is much appreciated. In fact, I think I got inspiration to grow the Mandy from one of your diaries. I do have a couple more Mandy seeds which ill probably sprout in a month or so to stager the crop.

Here they are today. The smaller Cream Caramel seems to be slightly struggling, so I've tried to increase its humidity with a plastic hat, I'm thinking I was too eager removing it from my propagator, so fingers crossed for her.

Also, it rained last night, which meant I had to go onto slug and snail duty. Slimy fucks came out to feed....

large.20220515_122423.jpglarge.20220515_122431.jpglarge.20220515_122439.jpglarge.20220515_122450.jpglarge.20220515_081332.jpglarge.20220515_090234.jpg

• Like 6

@CustardVape   The slime brigade literally devastated all of us last year ,  it was a relentless onslaught !    

I had beer traps , copper tape , tin foil scrunched , fine copper granules , slug pellets , i feed them fresh tender greens ....and still got battered lol   

Im camping in the garden with a giant tub of salt & a 12 gauge shotty :)     Its war !!!     

No matter what ypu do .. if they fancy your plant ... they will munch on it :yep:    Slimey fuckers 

• Like 7

Today, temps hit 40c in the greenhouse, and before heading off to work, I forgot to open the door. To be fair, I did tell the Mrs that if it gets hot open the fucking door, but she didn't so unfortunately the seedling that was struggling got fried.

The Cream Mandarine looked really thirsty, so I've giver her a drink of rainwater. The other two Cream caramel faired ok.

So I'm going to germinate two more Mandarine seeds to bring the numbers back up.....

large.20220517_190317.jpglarge.20220517_190254.jpglarge.20220517_190246.jpglarge.20220517_190221.jpg

• Like 6

Cream Mandarine looking much better after almost getting fried yesterday.

Today I gave her a foliar feed of Shropshire Seaweed at 1ml/l.

The other two Cream Caramel, just plain water until they're a bit bigger...

large.20220518_181420.jpglarge.20220518_181224.jpg

• Like 8

Looking good man nice to see more people running sweets hope all goes well u grew outside before if so what strains do hallways do autos or do you do both :smokin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ccs141 said:

Looking good man nice to see more people running sweets hope all goes well u grew outside before if so what strains do hallways do autos or do you do both :smokin:

I've not grown for years mate. I'm quite green fingered and like gardening and just recently got my greenhouse so thought what the fuck ill grow some weed and not just boring lettuce and tomatoes :skin_up:

• Like 10

They're looking great and coming on really well. I'm sure your gardening experience will stand you in good stead. Very best of luck with it.

And yes, Cream Mandarine and Cream Caramel autos are good choices. They will smell lovely in a couple of months' time!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CustardVape said:

I've not grown for years mate. I'm quite green fingered and like gardening and just recently got my greenhouse so thought what the fuck ill grow some weed and not just boring lettuce and tomatoes :skin_up:

Fair enough man sure u will pull some fire with those creams from sweets always here people banging on about them

• Like 1

In less than 48h we have 2 more Cream Mandarine seedlings above the soil. These were germinated directly in the soil , so no fucking about with paper towls. I'll grow them on for a week or so, then ill put them in their final pots in the greenhouse.

large.20220520_192319.jpg

• Like 7

The Cream Mandarine is looking healthy and strong at approx day 24. I've not fed her any grow yet, as she just doesn't look like she needs any. I'm keeping an eye on her in case she gets hungry.

large.20220523_190052.jpglarge.20220523_185952.jpg

The other two Cream Caramel are also looking good. These are around a week behind the Mandarine. I gave these two a small dose of Shropshire Seaweed at 1m/l tonight.

large.20220523_190022.jpglarge.20220523_190014.jpg

The Cucumber and lettuce coming on well

large.20220523_190145.jpglarge.20220523_190137.jpg

That's all for now :spliff:

• Like 6

Just now, flee420 said:

Looking nice and healthy mate! I grew cream manderine last year, its a tasty smoke!

Thanks for looking. I've never grown her before and seen a lot of good reviews. I just hope I can get her to the finish line :)

• Like 4