Dutch Passion - Growing Competition 2022 - Outdoor/Guerilla - strains: Durban Dew, Passion #1, Hollands Hope, Frisian Dew, Think Fast

Antonio_DutchPassion

10 minutes ago, John Frum said:
28 minutes ago, John Frum said:

large._20220518_180009.JPG

Best of luck with your grow mate will be following along with everyone else’s 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, John Frum said:
44 minutes ago, John Frum said:

large._20220518_180009.JPG

Looking really healthy… you got skills… top job pal. I’ll keep an eye out for your progress. Good luck although I don’t think you will need it looking at where you are already.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, AnonyMice said:

@e55ex0ldb0y I’ve only germed a few as well to make sure my methods okay. Not using a heat blanket. Have them wrapped in towel and placed on the window sill, definitely warm enough now. Had them in drawer before but was freezing last night. 

Thanks pal. My first grow this season. 

Best of luck with your adventures too. You have a diary? 

I only have a couple of Seedstockers diaries tbh…. I will probably start one on here to keep my stuff separate to everyone else’s because as you can see I’ve just been posting to the main page. I’ll let you into a secret… it’s my first year outside but it’s going supremely well thus far (as he touches wood)… (not that wood) lollol 

you got a diary mate?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, AnonyMice said:

@e55ex0ldb0y Yes mate it’s here http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/422293-first-time-grower-outdoor-lat-54/&page=5#comment-5716943

Give me a tag in yours mate, I still need to learn a hell of a lot. Following diaries seems best way to retain info. 

Just got my 2 Durban Dew into soil 

This is the 420lt pot

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/422366-e55ex0ldb0y-420lt-grow-diary/&page=4#comment-5717600

• Like 3

@e55ex0ldb0y Yes mate it’s here http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/422293-first-time-grower-outdoor-lat-54/&page=5#comment-5716943

Give me a tag in yours mate, I still need to learn a hell of a lot. Following diaries seems best way to retain info. 

This is my outdoor plot for seedstockers 

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/422617-e55ex0ldboy-outdoor-pursuits/

I’ll have my Dutch passion Diary up and running asap.

• Like 3

Seems like i the only one who not got seeds might come soon royal mail probably like buses 2 come at once good luck to all who have poped theres 

• Like 1

Seeds arrived 16th may 

2x auto euforia 

2x think fast 

2x durban dew

1 x sugar bomb punch

All put into pots with soil for gemination all above soil 20th may so 4 days.

Sugar bomb punch was up in 2 days the first one.

All all going strong.

B.

6 hours ago, B-real said:

Seeds arrived 16th may 

2x auto euforia 

2x think fast 

2x durban dew

1 x sugar bomb punch

All all going strong.

B.

Mr Real back in business… I’ll skin up to that :) 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 5:27 PM, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Ok I’ve chosen the new spot as both others are seriously loaded.

going to take a wee bit of attention me thinks but the x3 Passion #1 will be ready to go out this weekend so will get it sorted tomorrow night.

Soil and goodies are already mixed and I’m going to use powdered nutrients for this plot.

Top photo is the outlook from the plot so it will get plenty of sun all day…. Looking forward to smoking but not the work that’s going into getting it ready lol 

Nice and sunny spots mate! :punk:Let's grow some monsters there! :thumsup:

On 5/19/2022 at 6:17 PM, John Frum said:

Hi, I'm new to this site and hobby but also growing DP seeds this year (grow diary Novice Grow). I've got Frisian Dew and Auto Mazar, plus a freebie Auto Euforia in a greenhouse, some will be going outdoors. 

I shall be following closely! Good luck all, 

JF

:realcool:to have you here as well mate! Your grow looking proper clean and solid, looking forward to those ladies too! :smoke:

On 5/19/2022 at 6:26 PM, e55ex0ldb0y said:

The only one that didn’t germ for me was the Hollands Hope. That being said I went away for the weekend and crossed my fingers… x3 Passion #1 came through perfect going to re pot tonight in soil coco mix then put them out Sunday. Also going to germ a few more tonight x1 HH and x1 more P#1. Would have done more but a friend who does this for a living asked to try some P#1 so I give him a few for his polytunnel.

Best of luck with your grow pal. :) 

Glad to hear the Passion #1 seeds have germinated! I do hope the other Hollands Hope will do as pleased :yep:

On 5/19/2022 at 10:00 PM, AnonyMice said:

For sure, best to learn from others right! Sharing is caring :D

On 5/19/2022 at 11:35 PM, e55ex0ldb0y said:

This is my outdoor plot for seedstockers 

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/422617-e55ex0ldboy-outdoor-pursuits/

I’ll have my Dutch passion Diary up and running asap.

Nice, please tag me in it as well! :realcool:

On 5/20/2022 at 6:40 PM, Baron von greenback said:

Seems like i the only one who not got seeds might come soon royal mail probably like buses 2 come at once good luck to all who have poped theres 

That's sad to hear, please keep me posted mate! You are not the only one I guess, @Exile420 any luck so far?

20 hours ago, B-real said:

Seeds arrived 16th may 

2x auto euforia 

2x think fast 

2x durban dew

1 x sugar bomb punch

All all going strong.

B.

Nice, solid work mate!:thumsup:

16 hours ago, SHIRE STALKBEANS! said:

Good luck to everyone in the comp

hope the is shining upon us all

indeed, let there be much (sun)light shining upon you all and on the ladies! :B):

All above soil for me. We’re on track ;) 

That's what we want to hear! Well done buddy, not bad for a first timer right :P

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

Nice and sunny spots mate! :punk:Let's grow some monsters there! :thumsup:

:realcool:to have you here as well mate! Your grow looking proper clean and solid, looking forward to those ladies too! :smoke:

Glad to hear the Passion #1 seeds have germinated! I do hope the other Hollands Hope will do as pleased :yep:

For sure, best to learn from others right! Sharing is caring :D

Nice, please tag me in it as well! :realcool:

That's sad to hear, please keep me posted mate! You are not the only one I guess, @Exile420 any luck so far?

Nice, solid work mate!:thumsup:

indeed, let there be much (sun)light shining upon you all and on the ladies! :B):

That's what we want to hear! Well done buddy, not bad for a first timer right :P

Yup still waiting.. plenty of time yet though..

• Like 1

large.AD5D57EC-660C-461D-B1D8-8F8312621B45.jpeglarge.4C08BAC3-5677-49CB-AC5A-AC8ABCC19B86.jpeg

- Weekly Update 

As a beginner I’m happy so far! Maybe a little leggy but all growing rapidly and look beautiful imo. Living on window sill until they go outside, & it’s been cloudy so legginess is expected. Started in pure compost too which might prove to be a mistake but for now they seem happy, so I’m happy :) will update in a week 

• Like 2