Dutch Passion - Growing Competition 2022 - Outdoor/Guerilla - strains: Durban Dew, Passion #1, Hollands Hope, Frisian Dew, Think Fast

Antonio_DutchPassion

Yo Growers, Smokers and other cannabis aficionado's! :pimp:

This is the new outdoor thread for the Dutch Passion twenty-twenty-two Growing Competition so welcome to you all and please join in :thumsup:

For all the growers that are already going to take part in it :

@Girlrilla

@OldFord

@CheechChongReturns

@Ccs141

@Baron von greenback

@Greenfingerd

@Rennie_99

@e55ex0ldb0y

@SHIRE STALKBEANS!

Your beans have been shipped last week on Thursday, so hopefully you will receive them this week or at the latest next week. Please keep a close eye on your mailbox the coming days/weeks..:disguise:

Regarding the Growing competition, please share your progress and experiences in this thread. Weekly photo updates are sufficient but you can do more if you feel like there is something interesting to share :realcool:

If you want to do a separate thread, please feel free to do so :rockon: You can preferably add them into one of the Dutch Passion subforums, the Dutch Passion Outdoor Grow Competition 2022 or even the Outdoor Passion one.

High regards :bong:

Antonio | Dutch Passion

• Like 10

:rofl: Haha! :bangin:

Glad to see you've already received them, that was quicker than I expected!

Good luck with the germination mate! :smoke:

• Like 7

large.23420E17-1601-4952-B611-10F682819993.jpeg

Got my little beauties as well thank you @Antonio_DutchPassion:) 

Will be soaking tonight and fingers crossed have them germinated and potted by Thursday…

really got to be because I’m away until Sunday and won’t be in a fit state to do much. Going to my first rave for 18 years lol 

If all else fails my misses will have to pot them… much to her annoyance!

• Like 8

Arrived safely today sir :yep:   Thank you very much and will get things moving by the weekend.     

Thanks again.    

• Like 6

Glad to hear you've already received the seeds! :yep:

Wish you all the best with germination and the first phase of taking care of these fine young ladies!

Peace out:smoke:

• Like 4

My post man ain't getting a Xmas tip this year unless I see some magic beans tomorrow . :chains:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, CheechChongReturns said:

My post man ain't getting a Xmas tip this year unless I see some magic beans tomorrow . :chains:

Hahaha :bangin:

let's hope they will arrive soon as well mate!

21 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

So there here thanks so much @Antonio_DutchPassion will get to germing some soon as large.IMG_20220510_105211_882.jpg

Nice! Lets get them going mate! :thumsup:

9 hours ago, Exile420 said:

We need to make more holes lollol

Haha the more the better right! :guitar:

• Like 5

For anyone that is looking for the best way to germinate his/her seeds, please have a look at the following page :

https://dutch-passion.blog/the-best-ways-to-germinate-cannabis-seeds/

These 2 methods have proven themselves over the years and we can say these will give you the best germination rates if followed properly.

I'm looking forward to all of your grows, going to be a great show up on here! :rockon:

• Like 3