Dutch Passion - Growing Competition 2022 - Outdoor/Guerilla - strains: Durban Dew, Passion #1, Hollands Hope, Frisian Dew, Think Fast

Antonio_DutchPassion

Always better to have a few extra right :thumsup:

You never know what happens and this way you can select the most beautiful ones for your grow, or indeed just make a few more holes :cowboy: whatever you prefer.

Cheers man

• Like 5

large.C3741B15-0666-44EF-8624-C632517C285C.jpeglarge.296DD6FA-8451-4AB2-819D-22D2D4CB0C78.jpegOk I’ve germinated x3 Passion #1 all showed after 1 day in water and were decent tap roots in the paper towel today.

They are now planted in a soil coco mix watered with a week root stim.

Only popped x3 because I won’t have the time to tend to them over the weekend and don’t want to balls everything up in one fail swoop!

• Like 4

Just now, B-real said:

@Antonio_DutchPassion

Thank you kind sir your care package arrived and to my suprize you spoilt me with choice.

I Better not F#ck it up deer protection is up and more on its way!

large.JPEG_20220516_082643_compress71.jpg

Morning….

Just wondering what you decided to use as deer protection? I think in another week maybe 2 my plants won’t fit in the cage anymore. Going to use the mint oil but the more protection the better at this stage.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Morning….

Just wondering what you decided to use as deer protection? I think in another week maybe 2 my plants won’t fit in the cage anymore. Going to use the mint oil but the more protection the better at this stage.

Got some longer cages to slip over the existing ones.

0.9m high ontop of what ever the existing cages are about 0.5m i guess.

Tbf the deer had the rgsc girls x2 a x1.5 gelato 41 the slugs had the cookies im literally down to 1 cookies .

Slugs got into the veg box found them living in the sides of the pots they came iut at lights off i killed 2 but there was a tiny one left.

Washed out all pots hot water cleaned out the box ready for the last hurrah !

On 5/12/2022 at 10:40 PM, e55ex0ldb0y said:

large.C3741B15-0666-44EF-8624-C632517C285C.jpeglarge.296DD6FA-8451-4AB2-819D-22D2D4CB0C78.jpegOk I’ve germinated x3 Passion #1 all showed after 1 day in water and were decent tap roots in the paper towel today.

They are now planted in a soil coco mix watered with a week root stim.

Only popped x3 because I won’t have the time to tend to them over the weekend and don’t want to balls everything up in one fail swoop!

Cool :realcool: Better safe than sorry right!

I am looking forward to these, hopefully they made it over the weekend :thumsup:

3 hours ago, B-real said:

@Antonio_DutchPassion

Thank you kind sir your care package arrived and to my suprize you spoilt me with choice.

I Better not F#ck it up deer protection is up and more on its way!

large.JPEG_20220516_082643_compress71.jpg

Your welcome mate! :yep:

You ask, we deliver. Some interesting strains that can cope well with difficult circumstances

Lets get these ladies ready to be showing what they've got :thumsup:

• Like 1

Tried 5 Durban Dew so far , and 5 are up . One looks a little tired .Got one more in soak to keep them even. 

Will pop the Auto Euforia next week . Hope to have as good a success rate. 

Thanks again @Antonio_DutchPassion 

I'll put some pics up once they're bouncing a bit. 

• Like 4

You are welcome guys! :yep:

Good to hear most of you are about to start and the ones that did have solid germination rates, let's get this show on the road :thumsup:

• Like 3

large.E6DB5279-6CFA-49C1-87EE-333F113B8478.jpeglarge.8A140B44-C488-4F7C-97A4-6E8E38DE7DE0.jpeglarge.709E637D-5EC4-4F20-B1D0-424A1DBD74FE.jpegOk I’ve chosen the new spot as both others are seriously loaded.

going to take a wee bit of attention me thinks but the x3 Passion #1 will be ready to go out this weekend so will get it sorted tomorrow night.

Soil and goodies are already mixed and I’m going to use powdered nutrients for this plot.

Top photo is the outlook from the plot so it will get plenty of sun all day…. Looking forward to smoking but not the work that’s going into getting it ready lol 

• Like 4

Just now, e55ex0ldb0y said:

large.E6DB5279-6CFA-49C1-87EE-333F113B8478.jpeglarge.8A140B44-C488-4F7C-97A4-6E8E38DE7DE0.jpeglarge.709E637D-5EC4-4F20-B1D0-424A1DBD74FE.jpegOk I’ve chosen the new spot as both others are seriously loaded.

going to take a wee bit of attention me thinks but the x3 Passion #1 will be ready to go out this weekend so will get it sorted tomorrow night.

Soil and goodies are already mixed and I’m going to use powdered nutrients for this plot.

Top photo is the outlook from the plot so it will get plenty of sun all day…. Looking forward to smoking but not the work that’s going into getting it ready lol 

Looks like a nice spot mate. My passion 1’s & couple durban dew are poking their heads out or cracked atm. Hopefully be in soil tonight. Germ rates are looking good 

• Like 3

Hi, I'm new to this site and hobby but also growing DP seeds this year (grow diary Novice Grow). I've got Frisian Dew and Auto Mazar, plus a freebie Auto Euforia in a greenhouse, some will be going outdoors. 

I shall be following closely! Good luck all, 

JF

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, AnonyMice said:

Looks like a nice spot mate. My passion 1’s & couple durban dew are poking their heads out or cracked atm. Hopefully be in soil tonight. Germ rates are looking good 

The only one that didn’t germ for me was the Hollands Hope. That being said I went away for the weekend and crossed my fingers… x3 Passion #1 came through perfect going to re pot tonight in soil coco mix then put them out Sunday. Also going to germ a few more tonight x1 HH and x1 more P#1. Would have done more but a friend who does this for a living asked to try some P#1 so I give him a few for his polytunnel.

Best of luck with your grow pal. :) 

• Like 3

@e55ex0ldb0y I’ve only germed a few as well to make sure my methods okay. Not using a heat blanket. Have them wrapped in towel and placed on the window sill, definitely warm enough now. Had them in drawer before but was freezing last night. 

Thanks pal. My first grow this season. 

Best of luck with your adventures too. You have a diary? 

• Like 2