E55ex0ldboy Outdoor Pursuits

e55ex0ldb0y

9 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

looks like were all getting itchy fingers wanting the cookies to hurry in flower lol

I'm not mate.. I want to see some big girls after my 2 that auto,d.. if the big girls pack on the bud like the 1 ive still got going then you lot will be in for a treat im sure.. its hanging of her everywhere but is a lil airy from the reveg that started to happen.. think its only you and @downsouth that have a big un in the pot mate

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

I'm not mate.. I want to see some big girls after my 2 that auto,d.. if the big girls pack on the bud like the 1 ive still got going then you lot will be in for a treat im sure.. its hanging of her everywhere but is a lil airy from the reveg that started to happen.. think its only you and @downsouth that have a big un in the pot mate

Am hoping I've got 2-3 weeks left for the big pot but the ones in the ground a little sooner, full of grass this place am using g and just holds moisture so I suffer with rot tbf.

• Like 2

Just now, Exile420 said:

Am hoping I've got 2-3 weeks left for the big pot but the ones in the ground a little sooner, full of grass this place am using g and just holds moisture so I suffer with rot tbf.

I take it you've had some rain down your ends exile? My auto field is full of long grass and the ground has had the life sucked out of it cause no rain for 2 months.. 

• Like 1

yeah grass and the dry spells have stunted more than half my crop and ive lost a good 40 this year.. maybe needs revitalising again.. lol

yeah had more this week but am dry down here next 2 weeks 30 again init :puke:

gunna drown the place soon as i can again but ive been working 7 days a week for about a month straight and 2 drives to scotland and back within 2 days really takes it out of yeah lol

• Like 2

@Exile420 Sorry for the losses mate.. ive lost a few too tbf..Its a mad season this 1.. even the small trees are suffering and there pretty deep rooted comparedto the girls.. nettles have already died off its all getting a bit bare for this time of year..losing a lot of my cover so not ideal..  

It's hard work when your at it with work doing long hours and driving well that just fuks me so i feel your pain driving to Scotland and back twice.. you had a lil team this year mate cant they look after things if your so busy?

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

2 cookies fast finally looking like they might stop growing!!

Both showing first signs of flower.

Will be putting some Dutch pro bloom in the mix in a weeks time plus plagron green sensation, hopefully harvest will be a good one albeit off a set of steps lol 

large.15E4E4E3-3125-4EBE-82D4-007E78722DA1.jpeglarge.7F7D0598-DDA4-4CE9-8D5B-4932E67A5B3C.jpeglarge.D15E969A-9388-41FA-A216-E05D2436CEFC.jpeglarge.F801093C-D25D-48F2-B1CC-8C35A209A1DC.jpeg

• Like 7

Wedding glue… not turned out how I hoped but still should be a nice smoke looking at how frosty and sticky it is

got one more of these but photo didn’t work?
large.26666381-2E75-4618-89D6-29058C64C904.jpeg

wedding glue auto supposedly lol I’m not quite sure what’s going on as it’s supposed to look like the one above???

stands 6ft plus although very spindly so if it produces there’s going to be some serious tying up needed lollol 

large.3FEB4D77-2475-43C5-A2AF-3B4A8148334C.jpeg

• Like 8

What peppermint spray @e55ex0ldb0y? :) Grand job your doing there bud, gonna be some flower show here. That big one heading for the power lines lol

Can only imagine what your thinking about for next year lol

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

What peppermint spray @e55ex0ldb0y? :) Grand job your doing there bud, gonna be some flower show here. That big one heading for the power lines lol

Can only imagine what your thinking about for next year lol

I got some peppermint spray given to me that’s supposed to get rid of fly infestation whilst farmers are chitting potatoes. I thought it’s natural, it’s used to get rid of flies what the hell…. It burned them to fook, so much so I thought they were goners.

Mate next year is going to be the one. Watch this space.

• Like 5

lol ah know, ah know @e55ex0ldb0y I was messing :) I was watching it unfold thinking wtf has he done lol turned out nice in the end though, eh? :) you'll look back at it next year and you'll laugh but at the time it looked like you were chitting more than potatoes bud lol best of luck to the finish buddy :yep:

2 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Watch this space

This bug spreads quicker than fuking covid lol

Its got ya ;)

Looking good buddy :yinyang:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Revive said:

This bug spreads quicker than fuking covid lol

Its got ya ;)

Looking good buddy :yinyang:

lol 

Im already sourcing rotted horse muck from a horse sanctuary and I’ve got my eyes on a rotavator. Bought a powerful submersible water pump and should be able to get my hands on a couple of ibc tanks which will make life so much easier. If I start Christmas time getting the ground ready then I should be able to put in a good performance next year.

going to turn the plot I’m in over, make it big enough for 4 rows of 5 as @B-realtold me at the beginning of the year and the plot I’m using for my 420 pot is going to be a legal veg patch plus berry bushes.

Yeah mate all the things that I’ve learned from this year are going to be put into full effect plus I’m going to have a go at bending them about to use the space a bit better once again as @B-real does….. I’ve done a fairly successful scrog indoors so with the 2 combined??

Mate its a real bug loving every minute of it… Ive never been so on it with anything I’ve ever started. Guess it’s the hard work at first then you start seeing progress until eventually your so stoned you can’t see straight anyway lol 

Thanks to everyone that’s given me tips on here, you being one of the most plentiful with yours @Revive

• Like 3

It’s so close to raining here….. Not saying that I don’t sort of enjoy going to the river and dragging buckets of water back for the girls but it’s made much more difficult by the sheer amount I sweat lol. A night off wouldn’t be a bad thing and that couple of hours saved would help me greatly atm.

13 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Guess it’s the hard work at first then you start seeing progress until eventually your so stoned you can’t see straight anyway lol 

It is hard work mate but its just so worth it.. keeps you sharp and on the ball, keeps you fit and all while doing something we love.. its a pleasant journey when its going well and a fuking worry when its not lol

Makes me feel alive :)

I keep saying every season im not gonna do loads its onlyfor me but each an everytime it gets bigger and bigger..first the plot.. then I had the plot extension..then I made a new elevated plot next to the other and fenced it off and then ive filled the space in the middle without more ganja plants lollol and thats just my knotweed plot lol

21 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Thanks to everyone that’s given me tips on here, you being one of the most plentiful with yours

Its all about sharing man, we all got to stick  together on this and become this best we can at it thats how i see it..

Sounds like you really have got big plans for next season.. man would love that garden of yours :yinyang:

• Like 2