Dinafem back?

Geoff

4 minutes ago, KC said:

Dinafem

They are under the name 'Silent Seeds' now....:yep:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Just thought I'd ask if anyone has been buying and growing any of Silent Seeds gear? I've just bought the Sherbinskis Acai Jelly (Bacio Gelato 41 x Acai Gelato 49). Has anybody grown any of the Sherbinskis Silent collaboration strains? I'll be getting mine wet soon. I got a couple of Vanilla Kush Cake free too which is nice too. Peace. 

• 4 months later...

Just to clarify, this is taken from the Grow Barato website...

What happened to Dinafem?

Dinafem (2005-2020) was the first bank of feminized seeds to come out in Spain and one of the most remarkable seed banks of the cannabis industry. This company was a pioneer in creating feminized versions of many classical seeds such as Moby Dick, Critical +, or Industrial Planet.

In September 2020, the Spanish gendarmerie Guardia Civil intervened and dismantled Pot Sistemak S.L. (including Dinafem) in an operation called “INXER-TORO”. The Guardia Civilaffirmed that the organization was engaged in the cultivation, promotion and encouragement of the illegal consumption of cannabis.

Why is Silent Seeds the new Dinafem?

After the closure of Dinafem Seeds, the old breeder’s team decided to continue their project, following their aim, which is to keep producing the Dinafem’s best strains while investigating to create the most exotic varieties ever seen. That’s why it is said that Silent Seeds, founded in 2021, is the new Dinafem.

Besides, the new company has two differentiated lines: the first one is about bringing back the best and most claimed Dinafem’s seeds; the other one consists of creating new and exotic strains like the collaborations with the French rapper Booba or Sherbinskis, the creator of Gelato.

There's a few errors in the translation but basically Silent Seeds are Dinafem, so I'm going to pick up some Shark Shock for next season...:hippy:

• Like 4

Just now, Arbre Medicinal said:

but basically Silent Seeds are Dinafem,

I thought it was common knowledge mate. I really liked the Remo Chemo and the Gorilla but it looks like they're not doing these ones now :crybaby:

I bet i've got some in the fridge

• Like 2

I never knew it until now lol but part of me feels like I did read this earlier. Anyway gonna order some seeds now. Know it’s good to try new breeders but nice to try new strains by breeders you’ve had good plants from before. Hopefully means less likely to waste time n find something decent.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Does @Seedstockers-Mark or anyone else happen to know how the Original Amnesia was made at Dinafem. It says Original Amnesia x Original Amnesia so I was thinking it might be an S1 of the clone. Any info much appreciated. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Good to hear they're back. Always been my go to. You know you haven't wasted 3 and a half 4 months if you have at least a couple dinafemage in :smokin:

They're back but a lot of their stuff is missing, Cheese, Deep Cheese...I'm at day 60 with Cheese and I really hope that reappears although I still have a couple of beans.

Same with Humboldt Seed Organisation, they had some cracking stuff but sadly I don't think we'll see any of it again. I used to get most of my stuff from either Dinafem or HSO. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 14/11/2023 at 19:47, OldFord said:

One shall be throwing out some of Dinafems Blue Hash next season.      Be good to have some older Dinafem bits around again.  

I loved growing the Blue hash

• Like 1

A ver si son los mismo chicos Vascos de antes.

De todos modos bancos que no tienen versión normales siempre me hacen pensar.