Dinafem back?

Geoff

Good luck with em @OldFord they look nice plants and I think @stu914 is growing some at the moment so might be able to see what yer in for :) Despite being fems they took my fancy. B’day next month so I’m having a pack of subbies and a nice pack of retail beans, they’re fairly priced so might get some me sen.

• Like 3

Just now, stu914 said:

@OldFord

Which strains did you manage to get bud...and where?

Nothing exciting mate ,  i wanted some  Dinamed CBD   as its by far the best i have tried for me   & Amnesia CBD as recommended by good 'ol @Mindsoup 

• Like 2

On 21/04/2022 at 6:40 PM, OldFord said:

THE best CBD strain i have grown to date for effect & minimal high although it stinks to high heavens with strong skunky notes if you smoke it. 

Hi OldFord,

is she a stinker in flower ?

Just now, Zebal said:

Hi OldFord,

is she a stinker in flower ?

She wasnt , almost no odour but boy does she get loud when smoked ,  cooking with her worked WAY better for me.    

theres a few pics of her in .....my Sweets Seeds Greenhouse gallery ,  stunning looking girl !      I cant post pics sorry ior i would post it ,  feel free to post the pics as i know theres a few peeps looking at it.       she yields very well lol   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zebal said:

OldFord,Thanks

Look in Grown under Glass  ,   on page 4   Whos Doing What This Season thread  ,  page 3  ..... you cant miss her  lol    

• 3 months later...

@redbeard

I've just cropped a couple of B-45...stretched a lot with huge internodes, tastes like shit and made me mega paranoid.

Gave some to mates to try and they also find it too much...not nice...:nope:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stu914 said:

@redbeard

I've just cropped a couple of B-45...stretched a lot with huge internodes, tastes like shit and made me mega paranoid.

Gave some to mates to try and they also find it too much...not nice...:nope:

Sorry to hear that :mellow: I really enjoyed what I smoked, cross that of my list then sounds a bitch to grow, appreciate the heads up !

• Like 1

Looks like no one has mentioned Dinafem are back to Attitude. 

I'm glad they're back assuming the parent plants are the originals/cuts of them. I really liked the Gorilla, it was a shit yielder but a lovely smoke. Was really looking forward to trying the Purple Afghan Kush too but non of mine germed last time. Just waiting for a bit of space in the loft and I've 3 Remo Chemos to get in :toot:

• Like 2