Dutch Passion Outdoor, Guerilla Growing Competition 2022

Antonio_DutchPassion

17 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Still waiting on my beans to come lol

Yours were shipped a few days later, about 9 days ago. I hope you will get them soon!

14 hours ago, OldFord said:

I also forgot to say that the  Terpene Post Card is class :yep:    Quite an informative little read sir.     That is well worth a Sticky on the top of the DP sub section.   

Thanks mate, how do I do that? Or do we need an admin for that?

We have a big poster version of it as well :george:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/05/2022 at 8:10 AM, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

Thanks mate, how do I do that? Or do we need an admin for that?

We have a big poster version of it as well :george:

Apologies on the delayed reply as just spotted it ,  speak to @Joolz  or  @Dodgee   im sure they car sort you out.   

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update

The beans im running are~

5x Durban Dew

5x Think Fast

10th May • all 10 beans successfully germed   ( paper towel method )

13th May potted up

15th May broke surface

The Durban Dew is growing with mad vigour

Both strains are coming on nicely had no issues so far.

large.IMG_20220520_232353_hdr.jpglarge.IMG_20220520_232125_hdr.jpglarge.IMG_20220520_232117_hdr.jpglarge.IMG_20220526_032027_hdr.jpglarge.IMG_20220526_032058_hdr.jpglarge.IMG_20220531_014308_hdr.jpglarge.IMG_20220531_014326_hdr.jpglarge.IMG_20220531_014345_hdr.jpg

Edited by SHIRE STALKBEANS!
Spelling
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

@Antonio_DutchPassion easy mate , hope you're good. 

Quick question regarding the Durban Dew.

I was hoping to try out some training with some snapping on the main heads before flower .

The problem I'm having is the stems are extremely wide and hollow (probably on the Durban side) .

So snapping and supercropping is likely to result in it snapping right off .

Is this likely to be something within the plant strain itself, possibly down to these showing polyploid traits/mutated growth or environmental factors such as the constant cloud cover and ridiculous humidity? 

Cheers man. It would be good to know. 

Also, how many generations along are these ? 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 2:17 PM, CheechChongReturns said:

Is this likely to be something within the plant strain itself, possibly down to these showing polyploid traits/mutated growth or environmental factors such as the constant cloud cover and ridiculous humidity? 

Cheers man. It would be good to know. 

Also, how many generations along are these ? 

Yes mate, this probably has to do with the mutated growth/polyploid like characteristics of this particular plant. Durban Poison normally has very sturdy and strong stems, ideal for supercropping, bending, scrogging etc. The hollowness in this case has most likely to do with the deformity. I'm actually not 100% sure but I think this Durban Dew is probably the F1 or the F2, I need to double check. I'm also not sure what have caused this but we will definitely keep a close eye on it and see if we have other people experiencing the same thing.. cheers :smokin:

• Like 1