Dutch Passion Outdoor, Guerilla Growing Competition 2022

Antonio_DutchPassion

Just now, B-real said:

Whats the score @Antonio_DutchPassion when will the comp seeds be sent out i want to get the last wave out soon .

If ur sending beanz out i will wait and do them together .

I sure he said september so i assumed next year i could be wrong going to read back let you know mate

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

Ye @B-real on the 21 april said send info in a week to be ready for us in europe 7 october mate

7th october im not getting it for outdoors 22?

Or not for out doors?

Just now, B-real said:

7th october im not getting it for outdoors 22?

Or not for out doors?

No thats what i thought mate but at the beginning of thread he said this year so fuck knows

On 26/04/2022 at 4:40 PM, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

my goal was to get you guys interested around 4/20 and hopefully get you guys to be ready around 10/7 or 7/10 (7th October)

I missed this part too. 

Going for a big build up

Sorry but who is putting out plants in October? lol

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

On 4/26/2022 at 8:27 PM, murzyn said:

@Antonio_DutchPassion

I prefer old Canadian varieties and not only :) only and exclusively outdoors. I have a lot of seeds to test and they keep coming, this season you have to pull some old ones out of the fridge.

We got enough that can get the juices flowing. Old canadian varieties isn't something I can get my hands off, but we do have some strains that do well in Canada too. More recently we started a project in Canada to produce seeds there locally : https://dutch-passion.com/en/dutch-passion-seeds-in-canada

On 4/26/2022 at 11:01 PM, CheechChongReturns said:

@Antonio_DutchPassion my mistake, in which case it's my pleasure to become acquainted :hippy:

I'm at Lat 53.5 . 

I'll let you surprise me .

Sure thing mate, I'm up for the challenge, please send me a DM with your address info.

On 4/26/2022 at 11:18 PM, SHIRE STALKBEANS! said:

Hi @Antonio_DutchPassion any places left??

I be recently joined uk420, but have over 10 years indoor experience - ( this is the start of my 4th Guerilla season.

I have purchased DP Thinkdifferent from a sponsored site vendor which sadly failed to germ. 

Nice one mate, yes we do still have some spots free. Send me a DM with your setup/idea as well as your address details mate :hug:

On 4/27/2022 at 0:08 PM, Greenfingerd said:

@Antonio_DutchPassion DM sent, fingers crossed.

:thisbig:

On 4/28/2022 at 7:54 AM, Stonerbudz said:

If there are any more seeds and I can join into the fuck for the competition for grow and show count me in just send me a pm with what information you will need and thank you 

You can hit me up with your setup/grow info and address details, I'll make sure to select something for you :notworthy:

On 4/30/2022 at 2:30 AM, Baron von greenback said:

@Antonio_DutchPassion ok i have a go as well if its still on i doing the 420l comp so i got room mate

Ok, hit me a DM mate with all the info you can share

On 4/30/2022 at 10:53 PM, Ccs141 said:

@Antonio_DutchPassion have u any outdoor pics of the Durban dew and purple1 look nice wondering how they perform 

Best to check the links I put in the previous message, you'll find some pics on the website of Dutch Passion.

On 4/30/2022 at 11:13 PM, Exile420 said:

Is there no other strains we can choose from then? I've done 4 of the listed and well none of them suit my lat and are terrible for mould my way lol

Might have to give it a miss wouldn't wanna waste your time. :)

If my math is right, there is still one to choose right ;-)

I will add the Auto Euforia to the growing competition, just for some of you folks that might not have the space or place for photoperiods.

On 5/1/2022 at 10:50 PM, B-real said:

Whats the score @Antonio_DutchPassion when will the comp seeds be sent out i want to get the last wave out soon .

If ur sending beanz out i will wait and do them together .

Still some spots free mate, these seeds will be shipped anytime soon, at the latest next week, but some of them this week already.

Please send me a DM with shipping details mate:hug:

On 5/1/2022 at 11:16 PM, Baron von greenback said:

No thats what i thought mate but at the beginning of thread he said this year so fuck knows

Nope, official start/announcement was around 4/20, you'll have until October to finish the grow ;-)

And longer if needed ofc but I hope that won't be necessary!:naughty:

On 5/2/2022 at 1:37 AM, Shumroom said:

I missed this part too. 

Going for a big build up

Sorry but who is putting out plants in October? lol

Atb 

:yinyang:

Guess people living at the other side of the world, or in the tropics :P

But just to be clear, that is not the intention of this growing competition.

Start May - end in Sept/Oct

Any other questions, let me know!

• Like 1

Ok guys, so we still have few spots left! :bong:

Any grower that wishes to participate in this growing competition please reply to this thread or send me a DM.

The following growers already said they were interested but I'm missing a DM from you guys :

@Exile420 @dylant @SHIRE STALKBEANS! @Stonerbudz @Idicanna jones

Please hit me up and give me some general information about your intended grow spot, way of growing, nutrients/soil you are going to use etc.

For the people tuning it right now, this growing competition is an Outdoor/Guerilla competition with the following strains :

Durban Dew, Passion #1, Hollands Hope, Frisian Dew, Think Fast and Auto Euforia.

Greenhouse growers are ofcourse more than welcome too!

And the passionate indoor grower that really doesn't have an outdoor spot can possibly tune in with our Think Fast or Auto Euforia, which can also be grown indoors under lights :george:

But I guess we'll have to make a seperate thread for that..

Let's get growing! :smokin:

@Antonio_DutchPassion hi mate. Realistically I'm gonna struggle as I'm already full. I'm a garden grower so maybe better to get some of these GG legends to demonstrate the super genetics you have to offer.... I'll be following along with interest. All the best and thanks for considering me...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

@Antonio_DutchPassion hi mate. Realistically I'm gonna struggle as I'm already full. I'm a garden grower so maybe better to get some of these GG legends to demonstrate the super genetics you have to offer.... I'll be following along with interest. All the best and thanks for considering me...

Ok man, I understand. Maybe next year we can get you interested in growing some of these beans in your garden :cowboy:

Thanks for following along and good luck with your grow this year! :hippy:

• Like 1

To all the growers that already send me a DM... beans have just been shipped! :afro:

So keep a close eye on the mailbox, usually it takes between 3-10 business days but since the Brexit it sometimes takes a bit longer.

You should have them probably by the end of next week :cowboy:

Please keep me updated anyway, new subforum for the competition will be setup by @Joolz so big thanks for that! :realcool: And hope to see all of you guys there soon, also the growers that will not be participating ofc!

For anyone that still wishes to participate, send me a DM with your setup, way of growing and address details ASAP.

I can still get the beans to you at the latest at the start of next week.

Don't sleep on it...!! :wassnnme::bangin:

Peace out :smokin:

• Like 2

I'll pass mate I was looking to try some of your new strains personally noticed couple with 6.5 - 8 week flowering, they would be more ideal for me personally.

• Like 2