Dutch Passion Outdoor, Guerilla Growing Competition 2022

Antonio_DutchPassion

Dear Growers, Smokers and Cannabis enthusiasts! :skin_up:

Now the smoke has partially lifted from yesterday's 420 event we are ready to announce that we will be coming back to the UK420 forum with our Growing Competitions!

Hopefully some of you still have some space for this years Outdoor plots because we have some new and old-school strains you might be interesting in :smoke:

We will share the ins and outs probably next week but for now I just wanted to let you know something is coming...:punk:

Lately I have been talking with a forum member named GirlRilla @Girlrilla and she shared a list of good Outdoor/Guerilla growers that might possibly be interested to join:

@Oldford
@Lively
@Rennie_99
@Lea Valley
@Whambud
@Murzyn
@B-real
@Memyselfandiguerilla
@Geo1
@Tommy tucker
@Exile420
@ocb

So from this list, who's actually up for the challenge? :yahoo:

Any other Outdoor/Guerilla grower is welcome too ofc!

We will be including some of our old-school Outdoor strains like Hollands Hope, Passion #1 and Frisian Dew, but we will also give you guys & gals the opportunity to grow our latest addition to the Dutch Outdoor section Durban Dew : https://dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/durban-dew

Taking part in the competition can make you win some prizes too, goodies, merchandise and even free seeds.

We have more exciting news to be shared soon, so stay tuned!  :thumsup:

• Like 12

Sorry on the late reply guys ,  i just stumbled across this  :yep:     Yes im down for some outdoor fun :)    

In the spirit of fun & competition .... theres a fair few that prob wont see this as no offence its been a ghost town for a long time but hopefully things will change :yep:

Not sure if you seen this guys & Girls  ????    Just a few of the regular guys & girls that spring to mind that may be interested in outdoor fun - 

@murphyblue @Revive @MindSoup @brock1 @B-real@e55ex0ldb0y @BilgePump  @Tomateo.grower @Alys @Exile420 @Tommy tucker

@murzyn @Whambud  @Lea Valley @Lively  @geo1 @Rennie_99      Wont let me add more ?  Not being ignorant.   

Thanks to the DP Team for the opportunity and nomination to join in and for affording the competition !  

Will go have a nosey through the strains , as i will be honest and say i dont think i have grown a DP cultivar , not to my knowledge anyway but things change :yep:

@ocb @Girlrilla @Idicanna jones @stu914  @ratdog @Socksnsandals

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 9

Cheers @OldFord

I've lost what was going to be my main plot this year, If I do anything outdoors this year it will be very limited numbers, so I won't be taking part unfortunately. Looking forward to following along with the fun though. 

• Like 4

@OldFord thanks for the mention buddy, quite right id have missed it no doubt lol

Got my grubby little mitts well and truly full this season already but will be looking in on my fellow gorrillas who take part.. have some fun and be lucky guys and girls :yinyang:

• Like 3

On 21/04/2022 at 2:15 PM, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

Dear Growers, Smokers and Cannabis enthusiasts! :skin_up:

Now the smoke has partially lifted from yesterday's 420 event we are ready to announce that we will be coming back to the UK420 forum with our Growing Competitions!

Hopefully some of you still have some space for this years Outdoor plots because we have some new and old-school strains you might be interesting in :smoke:

We will share the ins and outs probably next week but for now I just wanted to let you know something is coming...:punk:

Lately I have been talking with a forum member named GirlRilla @Girlrilla and she shared a list of good Outdoor/Guerilla growers that might possibly be interested to join:

@Oldford
@Lively
@Rennie_99
@Lea Valley
@Whambud
@Murzyn
@B-real
@Memyselfandiguerilla
@Geo1
@Tommy tucker
@Exile420
@ocb

So from this list, who's actually up for the challenge? :yahoo:

Any other Outdoor/Guerilla grower is welcome too ofc!

We will be including some of our old-school Outdoor strains like Hollands Hope, Passion #1 and Frisian Dew, but we will also give you guys & gals the opportunity to grow our latest addition to the Dutch Outdoor section Durban Dew : https://dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/durban-dew

Taking part in the competition can make you win some prizes too, goodies, merchandise and even free seeds.

We have more exciting news to be shared soon, so stay tuned!  :thumsup:

Hi Antonio,

Been shown this by @OldFordand I’m interested if there’s any space left…?

Im new to this but I’ve just got myself a great plot and ready to get to work on it!

Im already doing the 420lt pot challenge and a coupe of outdoor diaries but still have space and time to put some more in if you will have me.

Cheers

@e55ex0ldb0y

• Like 4

I'm a mere garden novice. That said I'll give owt a go in the drobe of doom and the garden of justice....

Bless up

• Like 5

14 hours ago, OldFord said:

Sorry on the late reply guys ,  i just stumbled across this  :yep:     Yes im down for some outdoor fun :)    

In the spirit of fun & competition .... theres a fair few that prob wont see this as no offence its been a ghost town for a long time but hopefully things will change :yep:

Not sure if you seen this guys & Girls  ????    Just a few of the regular guys & girls that spring to mind that may be interested in outdoor fun - 

@murphyblue @Revive @MindSoup @brock1 @B-real@e55ex0ldb0y @BilgePump  @Tomateo.grower @Alys @Exile420 @Tommy tucker

@murzyn @Whambud  @Lea Valley @Lively  @geo1 @Rennie_99      Wont let me add more ?  Not being ignorant.   

Thanks to the DP Team for the opportunity and nomination to join in and for affording the competition !  

Will go have a nosey through the strains , as i will be honest and say i dont think i have grown a DP cultivar , not to my knowledge anyway but things change :yep:

@ocb @Girlrilla @Idicanna jones @stu914  @ratdog @Socksnsandals

Thanks a lot for your message mate, and adding all the growers in it as well, it is much appreciated! :yep: And cool to hear that you are ready to grow some DP cultivar now :sport:

14 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Go on then lol

More and more work lol but will be rewarded well.

Cheers..  @Antonio_DutchPassion am down.

Nice one mate! :punk: I'll make a post soon with all the strains that will be available for this competition.

13 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Cheers @OldFord

I've lost what was going to be my main plot this year, If I do anything outdoors this year it will be very limited numbers, so I won't be taking part unfortunately. Looking forward to following along with the fun though. 

No problemo mate, tag along to see the other growers do the ladies justice, maybe you can join next year then :yep:

13 hours ago, B-real said:

Fuck i never seen this ill take upto three different plants fast flowering if possible

Yeah we can look into that, normally we prefer to send one strain at a time, but it being a DP comeback on the forum I'm sure we will figure something out :B):

13 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

I'm still here.  No grow diarys this year. Sorry 

No problemo, maybe another time :skin_up:

12 hours ago, Revive said:

@OldFord thanks for the mention buddy, quite right id have missed it no doubt lol

Got my grubby little mitts well and truly full this season already but will be looking in on my fellow gorrillas who take part.. have some fun and be lucky guys and girls :yinyang:

Always welcome to tag along :cowboy:

12 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Hi Antonio,

Been shown this by @OldFordand I’m interested if there’s any space left…?

Im new to this but I’ve just got myself a great plot and ready to get to work on it!

Im already doing the 420lt pot challenge and a coupe of outdoor diaries but still have space and time to put some more in if you will have me.

Cheers

@e55ex0ldb0y

Yes mate, we still have some spots left, great to hear you are up for it! :notworthy:

12 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

I'm a mere garden novice. That said I'll give owt a go in the drobe of doom and the garden of justice....

Bless up

That's ok, we can add a few newbies in the mix :) You do have the passion and will to grow nicely looking ladies? :P

• Like 4

Let me know if there's space Tony .

I did some restriction and reveg experiment with the passion#1 back about 10years ago. 

Been away a while. 

Was planning on running some 2007 Holland's Hope this year but messed up the germination .

Happy to try something brand new for you . 

Good to see you back 

• Like 4

That’s superb thanks @Antonio_DutchPassion
I will get out and dig another line of holes in preparation for the event.

Just let me know what the score is regarding when you plan on starting, sending the beans, strain and I’ll PM my details.

Really looking forward to this year…. It’s my first outdoor grow, fingers crossed not my last.

• Like 3

Good timing! I just logged on in the hope of hunting down some free seeds :). I've still got plenty of plots to fill so i'll take as many as you're willing to send if i can join the comp? Cheers

• Like 3