Evening my fellow fuking stoners.. 

Its another sack of bud across the line for the win :)

I hit the super skunk this eve.. bit more rot on this girl since yesterday.. it was creeping in everywhere tbh so it was a bit of a mission this eve..prob lost 20% of what would have gone in the bag but again nothing in comparison to what did come home.. again these buds wasn't as dense as id have like but its just the way it goes sometimes..they are certainly cooked well enough so ill not complain..these buds was propper propper sticky and stinky so ive no issues with them being a lil loose..after all we are not entering them into a beauty contest and its all for me so as long as its fully mature the rest is a minor..I could even give them a lil squeeze once they have been hanging for a while to compress them a bit but I doubt ill bother with all that.. it was a wild card this 1 and I can honestly say its done better than I thought it would so im very happy..

I took a few more  buds off yesterday's G41 but not much as I decided ill leave these to see if they change in there appearance although I fear that won't happen..ive got the best bits of her so willing to take a lil gamble..same with the super skunk.. ill be back tommorow for another sack of bud so I'll need to rig up another level in the tent as I can't move anymore in the tent just yet.. well let's get you good folk some pics of what went down this eve :yep:large.20221011_205142_compress44.jpglarge.20221011_205149_compress65.jpgthis is the Mwfxscxrw thats been hanging about a week and a bit and now moved into a box to make room

large.20221011_202811_compress80.jpglarge.20221011_205609_compress85.jpg

Now hanging for a slowish dry

large.20221011_205410_compress21.jpglarge.20221011_205617_compress4.jpglarge.20221011_205426_compress24.jpgall done here for now.. just the rucu cucu left to run..shes gonna bean end of the month jobbie so she will need to be strong and resilient if she's to make the finish line..

Be lucky y'all :yinyang:

• Like 16

3 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

Awesome stuff dude. The work you've put in is incredible. :hippy:

Thanks buddy.. its all starting to pay off now Arbre so the jars will be full and plenty until we go again :yep:

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

well done, youve done well mate, full jars is always a good thing.

Thanks mate, its been a great season tbf..

Yep as long as the jars are full im a happy dude :yep:

• Like 5

looking nice them buds revive, not done any this year myself so good to see some outdoor herb. 20% loss too the dreaded furr is a good year

will check through your diary mate:yinyang:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

looking nice them buds revive, not done any this year myself so good to see some outdoor herb. 20% loss too the dreaded furr is a good year

will check through your diary mate:yinyang:

Hey bud how you been? Yeah its been a good season dude..this diary only covers the seedstockers vars but there's another knocking about the guerilla section with everything I've had going on.. bumper harvests are comming in some with very minamal bot damage :yep:

I really can't complain when the rewards are good :)

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 4

Just a few recents of the rucu cucu.. shes the last girl standing now :yep:

she been a bit battered by the storms and today i found 2 or 3 bits of rot on her ..shes a way to go just yet so that's not a good sign..how much will be left of her before she reaches her window is anyones guess.. she smells real good and very diff to the norm.. she will need to tough it out if we are to get anything from this 1

large.20221018_181015_compress46.jpglarge.20221018_181002_compress96.jpglarge.20221018_180818_compress99.jpglarge.20221018_180933_compress20.jpglarge.20221018_180829_compress25.jpglarge.20221018_163829_compress89.jpglarge.20221018_163808_compress33.jpg

• Like 14

That superskunk looks really nice mate, seems pretty early too. Around mid October for a photoperiod skunk is good. Might have to stick a couple of those out next year

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, geo1 said:

That superskunk looks really nice mate, seems pretty early too. Around mid October for a photoperiod skunk is good. Might have to stick a couple of those out next year

Tbh geo I was suprised myself that the SS finished.. the buds wasn't very tight and dense but she was deffo cooked and showing plenty of ambers. Smells great mate :yep:

Maybe it was the sheer size of her and with so much bud on her it just didn't develop as id hoped but saying that mate flower is flower and ive had plenty of diff vars over the years that had an open bud structure and the weed was banging..even some of the leafy buds some produce turn out decent..lets see after shes been processed properly and been cured 

• Like 5

On 27/10/2022 at 6:15 AM, Arbre Medicinal said:

Amazing colours on the Rucu Cucu, prettier than a Christmas tree.

Sadly this 1 has bit the dust now man..she got battered a few times by storms and high winds and the last time was a big hit..went back to repair her and she was full of rot everywhere..didnt bother working on her  and did chop lots of rot off her but with sometime to go i doubt I will get anything, what hasn't rotted all ready will surely bit rotten by time time the buds reach maturity..you never know mate I may get a smoke off her but i think thats more a wish than reality..she smells incredible too..shame

• Like 5

That's such a shame dude, thankfully I've had no bud rot this year but I have lost a few buds to cunterpillars but nothing like last year.  :hippy:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

That's such a shame dude, thankfully I've had no bud rot this year but I have lost a few buds to cunterpillars but nothing like last year.  :hippy:

Pleased to hear that bro.. never had issues with those myself, slugs are my main enemy closely followed by Botrytis.. theres always something that comes along and trys to fuk up the program dude we just gots to keep pushing on..

She was such a pretty plant the rucu its a real shame she wasnt resilient enough to get through..shes had some pretty unique smells comming from her so was looking forward to harvesting her but sadly we just can't win them all.

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 5

Looks like the Rucu Cucu probably needs light dep(at least to get started) to be able to finish in our climate? 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 5