Bits and bobs 2022

Ccs141

So back for a check around of the girls @brock1 I heared lots about the shd X bbg but not much on the ultimate cross and were abit down from that lat 53 i think hope they are like the shd I ran the first year on here as that was beautiful here they are today am planning on keeping them in for another week gonna start a few more under the light large.IMG_20220502_153719_164.jpgso planning on going to get a few pics of the thunder banana auto and the acid kush auto soon wil also grab a few pics of the cookie killer and critical kush that are germing got a selection this year acid kush was a banker strain last year so had to throw another in this year like a proper sour gassy kush can't wait to sample the thunder banana and the cookie killer and critical kush cheers for checking in guys :yinyang:

Edited by Ccs141
Spelling
  • Like 8

Little update on the urban legends side of things my acid kush is flying along love this plant proper gem this one sour gassy kush kinda smoke the amount it produces is not to be sniffed at tho large.IMG_20220502_181420_013.jpgdid me well last year this one and i have my two cookie killer and two critical kush germing as we speak large.IMG_20220502_184410_277.jpgrrally liked the gorrila cookies last year and gorrila glue if you haven't tried urabn legends yet have a look might be something in there for you 

• Like 7

So finally we have the thunder banana autos really looking forward to these there flying along in the green house really hope these produce some top shelf outdoor wanted to try all the new seedstockers X Humboldt line but hey ho large.IMG_20220502_181409_829.jpglarge.IMG_20220502_181343_369.jpghopefulky come summer we will have banana buds :skin_up:

• Like 9

Here is the third shd X auto ultimate finally coming through gonna do a few more of these soon wouldn't mind a few jars of this for later on or early next year anyway here she is large.IMG_20220503_140730_790.jpg

• Like 6

So potted the 2 critical kush and 2 cookie killer 100% germ rate on the urban legends beans really looking forward to this year will be back with pics on weekend hope all is going well guys :yinyang:

• Like 1

So bit gutted as one of the shd X auto ultimate has died was looking forward to seeing how the slower runt got on but hey ho means empty pot for new seeds might take the two living one's down to the plot tommorow or might keep them in a week longer here u guys go anyway large.IMG_20220507_174111_255.jpgthese are the two still going can't wait to see how they turn out large.IMG_20220507_174120_255.jpghere is the dead one bit gutted but sure will find a replacement will go and check the thunder banana and acid kush soon ive got some fabric pots on the way aswell cheers for checking in guys :yinyang:

Edited by Ccs141
Spelling
  • Like 4

Just now, Ccs141 said:

So bit gutted as one of the shd X auto ultimate has died was looking forward to seeing how the slower runt got on but hey ho means empty pot for new seeds might take the two living one's down to the plot tommorow or might keep them in a week longer here u guys go anyway large.IMG_20220507_174111_255.jpgthese are the two still going can't wait to see how they turn out large.IMG_20220507_174120_255.jpghere is the dead one bit gutted but sure will find a replacement will go and check the thunder banana and acid kush soon ive got some fabric pots on the way aswell cheers for checking in guys :yinyang:

Peel it open looks like the skin I side the shell has kept it from opening

• Like 4

So update on acid kush auto flying along can't wait for this to be done large.IMG_20220507_183248_179.jpglarge.IMG_20220507_183245_237.jpgwill be in bigger pot next week :skin_up:

• Like 5

So here we are again here is my seedstockers thunder banana auto got 3 of these girls on the go can't wait to see how they turn out will be transplanted into bigger pots next week then we are set large.IMG_20220507_183318_874.jpglarge.IMG_20220507_183320_408.jpglarge.IMG_20220507_183313_338.jpgthats all for now guys will be back at plot tommorow @Exile420 will try now man cheers 

• Like 8

So my pots finally come for my 3 thunder banana and acid kush autos need get potted up asap thinking of getting another lot of autos for the plot u guys got any recommendations the shd are still going need get them down the plot on Sunday anyway here u go guys large.IMG_20220510_103111_466.jpglarge.IMG_20220510_103127_193.jpglarge.IMG_20220510_103554_232.jpgcheers for checking in guys will be back with the thunder banana and acid kush autos potted up for you guys

• Like 8

large.IMG_20220512_134708_658.jpgwee update these girls be going out Sunday down the plot gonna start another wave of autos for the plot soon these are shd X auto ultimate I've got a shd X bbg for down  there aswell few other autos cheers for checking in guys :yinyang:

• Like 4

On 10/05/2022 at 11:08 AM, Ccs141 said:

So my pots finally come for my 3 thunder banana and acid kush autos need get potted up asap thinking of getting another lot of autos for the plot u guys got any recommendations 

Mate if you want a recommendation for an outdoor auto  -  i thoroughly recommend Sweets Auto Cream Mandy :yep:    Its got flavour / taste , yield and effect , not had a bad plant over numerous runs and ALWAYS keep a jar around  :yep:    RGSC Auto Gelato is another winner for me.     Im biased as the Sweets Mandy is my all time fav auto.  

• Like 2

Nice man might grab a few and wanna try rgsc auto dosi DOS and wedding cake gonna have a look through now 

So here is the shd X auto ultimate I think one's going in garden just germed another lot of shd X auto ultimate gonna go and see the thunder banana and acid kush today see how there getting on here u go guys large.IMG_20220518_161721_140.jpg

• Like 5