Bits and bobs 2022

Ccs141

So back for summer go and chose autos that seemed to be appropriate and suitable for what I need this diary will just be a record of how they did so here's what I have 

3x thunder banana auto seedstockers

5x cookie killer urban legends 

5x critical kush urban legends 

3x acid kush auto urban legends 

Plan to start them in the next week or two ran the acid kush last year and she produced about two ounce so was pretty happy the gorrila glue was just over an ounce and the 4 gorilla cookies were stuck in small pots but produce about an ounce an a half really potent smoke flavour was like nothing I had had before so am hoping this year will be better might not get them all out but most of them will be good luck guys :yinyang:

• Like 9

So just put a few autos in to sink in shot glasses gonna move them onto moist paper towel in about 24 hours done this last year and it worked fine can't wait to get started hopefully have a nice bit of early bud so only put 4 in so far gonna do them in stages so harvest will be regular I've started 

3x thunder banana auto

1 acid kush auto 

The thunder banana auto looks brilliant so thought I would sink them first hopefully get a decent banana milkshake tasting bud thanks again @Seedstockers-Mark 

The acid kush auto was the best producer of last year with quite a strong high the yeaild was superb tho and definitely had to make the list again be doing a few different strains from urban legends this year cookie killer critical kush 

Be back with pics soon guys :yinyang:

Edited by Ccs141
Spelling
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Ccs141 said:

@Baron von greenback will do man they just come out of the sink in wet paper towel at the moment heads not in the best place at the  moment but still in guys thanks for checking in :skin_up:

Ok mate i know how you feel 

• Like 2

Good luck with the season mate I'll be watching! I'm running some banana thunder autos this year in my greenhouse, popped 3 beans into potting soil inside a propagator this Saturday and 3 days later all came up

• Like 4

5 hours ago, flee420 said:

Good luck with the season mate I'll be watching! I'm running some banana thunder autos this year in my greenhouse, popped 3 beans into potting soil inside a propagator this Saturday and 3 days later all came up

My female bannana thunder took 4 days to crack put in plugs last night havent put there heads up yet hope tomorrow

• Like 4

Thunder bananer cracke so has the acid kush gonna be potting them up later on can't wait to start the rest cheers for checking in guys :skin_up:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

Thunder bananer cracke so has the acid kush gonna be potting them up later on can't wait to start the rest cheers for checking in guys :skin_up:

How long did the thunde r bannana take to crack mate

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

Two days gonna check on them soon 

Ok mate mine took 4 days to crack they been in plugs for 3  days and still havent popped above ground so fuck knows mine feminised though

• Like 2

This was them yesterday :skin_up:3 on the right are thunder the one is acid kush all autos large.IMG_20220421_180321_244.jpg

Edited by Ccs141
Y
  • Like 4