Bits and bobs 2022

Ccs141

I know need to get out there again this year got fast versions and some shd X g exodus wa t to try and pollinate and cookies fast or gelato 41 fast by seedstockers hopefully have an nice hack in years to come 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ccs141 said:

Just been to check not popped there heads yet will keep u updated terming some shd X auto ultimate soon 

Ok mate i checked my thunder bannana been 3 days in cubes on 2 poped there heads seem to be slow going compared to everything else

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ccs141 said:

@Baron von greenback hopefully they pick us soon will be back to check mine tommorow need to get out an find a few spots as have quite a bit go out this year between me and @Exile420 

U n exile teamed up again broskie fair play bruv.

Expecting good results from from u now !!

:bong:

B.

12 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

So just sank a few of the shd X auto ultimate ran the shd first year round was one of my all time smokes thanks @brock1 

large.IMG_20220422_183913_388.jpglarge.IMG_20220422_183829_560.jpg

To be honest mate the SHD x auto Ultimate isn't 1 of my favourite crosses but others seem to love it so I will probably reproduce it later at some point the GE and blackberry gum crosses are much better for me personally. Anyway I would wish you luck but these autos tend to grow themselves to be honest so happy harvesting mate. :realcool:

• Like 4

So just checked on the shot glass 3 have sunk so far can't wait to try these as I've only run the shd hopefully so more will sink soon 

• Like 3

So six of the nine shd X auto ultimate sank so I've transferd them into wet paper towel hopefully the others will go will update u guys later on 

• Like 3

Hey guys I did take a few pictures of the 3 thunder banana autos and acid kush auto but it won't let me upload the pictures will get round to sorting them out all 3 banana are shooting up acid kush abit slower but don't mind as last year it took abit longer to finish seen someone asking if it was to early to start answer in short is no in my opinion the shd X auto ultimate are still in towel 2 seem to be on the way hope fully the rest kick into action soon cheers for checking in guys pics coming soon 

• Like 2

So only two of the shd X auto ultimate have actually gone but I'm happy anyway will grab some pictures soon :yinyang:

• Like 1

So turns out 3 had poped so I potted them up and binned rest of happy with the extra one I haven't had chance to go and see the rest of the autos yet but I have two critical kush and two cookie killer in germ at the minet there for a diffrent place tho will go and get a few pics soon cheers guys large.IMG_20220429_192149_678.jpg

• Like 4

Yeah man really happy to be running these I ran the shd first year on hear was well nice these will be going out to plot as I trust these will do well in the great outdoors have also geared up for the rest of the plants got a 300w dual spec light for veg need to get back and get it set up got a line up this year large.IMG_20220430_171449_837.jpglarge.IMG_20220430_171617_848.jpglarge.IMG_20220430_172341_122.jpglarge.IMG_20220430_171516_874.jpg

• Like 6

Well in all honesty I haven’t grow the SHD x Auto Ultimate outdoor. A friend did that I seen and sampled that were nice and hardy here at the 54lat. Going from the amount of people that want me to make more I would say your good planting them out.

Edited by brock1
  • Like 4