Panty Punch (fem)

Tegridy Farms

Chop day continued

@HazyDaze @MindSoup Thanks for the kind words gents, I’m honoured you’ve both enjoyed the diary.

As promised, more pics…

large.5846340E-3F11-41B2-AF47-EC537AABC81B.jpeglarge.F351904C-0232-4E0F-96C2-C797B1B95507.jpeglarge.63DA19A6-9ED7-4E0B-83E9-246A378A42C3.jpeglarge.91442D0B-C64C-4A9A-B433-EDE8F59FE38B.jpeglarge.69B9D034-F61E-4825-B5B8-D7F0B74491D0.jpeglarge.AF177523-E295-485E-938A-BD926DC7357F.jpeg

I tried to take a few pics of them out of the tent…

large.E0A0E3E7-B8D2-4EA4-AD02-0E70629FF076.jpeglarge.A7869542-4ED4-45EB-8F44-1836937EAAAA.jpeg

but as I was taking the next plant out, she decided that she now wanted to be supported and the rest followed suit so I didn’t bother. Very top heavy girls.

Plants were then chopped at the base and hung whole, upside down, and left in the dark. 
I’m just praying this evening/tonight’s temps will be low enough to drop the tent temps down enough. As I write this it’s just started to rain a little.

Back with more bits and pieces soon…

Thanks for following along.

Tegs.

• Like 10

looks like your patients is about to pay off, looks stunning fair do's looks to be plenty there for a small tent too! top job mate.

• Like 1

Nice work mate, they look crackin, :thumsup:   if my PP autos turn out half as good I'll be well happy :yep:

• Like 1

On 4/7/2022 at 9:40 PM, Tegridy Farms said:

The set-up.

• Lumatek Attis 200 (240w on full power)

This is the light I'm using. 20,40,60,80,100% I thought 40, 80,120,160,200watts no?

• Like 1

@qualitynotquantity Thanks dude, you learn to use the spaces you have available wisely. 

@RUFUS HOUND ssxh genetics won’t disappoint mate…:yep: 

@Eldo That’s what I thought, but read somewhere that they actually kick out 240w…I could be wrong.

@Shumroom Thanks shum, I have nominated any of my own yet, I wasn’t sure if anyone else had…I may have to start flagging some up, unless you have a fav? 
edit: just noticed you do, thanks buddy :yep:

Edited by Tegridy Farms
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Tegridy Farms

A bit late getting to check back in here, and great to see them finished, beautiful look'n end result, and love the colours.

Surely there's a cotc pic in there, as mentioned already, savage pics, and info. Re-read the diary again, very informative, and look'n forward to your next diary :thumsup:

• Like 2

@Tegridy Farms hey buddy. Just had a lil catch up in here.. oh my you certainly punched the panties of these pretty ladys.. they look propper banging mate.. you have the patience of a saint but have been rewarded for it by the looks of things :yep:

Sterling work bro :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3

@Oldman2.0 Thanks very much mate. You won’t have to wait long, the tent should be empty within the next few days, and then il be filling it back up again with more ssxh genetics. I just need to decide between apollo black cherry or mac & crack. And then whether to do multiple plants or a one plant scrog. I like to change things up each grow, it keeps it interesting and you can always learn new things.

@Gaijin Thanks dude, I’ve been enjoying yours too. I’ve actually been quite lucky regarding the weather. Although my tent temps haven’t been ideal (sitting around 21c - too hot for my liking) they are still drying out. So that’s currently 9 days so far but they are starting to get to that snap point. Hopefully a nice long cure should see them right.

@Revive :boxing: Thanks bud, they’ve definitely performed well. It would be interesting to see how they grow outdoors. I reckon you could get some monsters. My patience is still being tested, luckily they’re still drying, so waiting until that heatwave died off definitely paid off. 

@samhigh As I write this, I’m smoking on a sample of some uncured panty punch #1…. face melter dude. At first I thought “yeah, it’s alright, maybe it’ll be better after a nice cure”. After typing out the first 3 replies and finishing the joint I realised, my eyes were heavy, my mouth was becoming very dry. My fingers seemed to type without any input. I’m in a very nice place mentally, at one with planet almost. I’m going to grab another bud, the problem is, my legs don’t want to work right now, and it just seems like such a long way away.

• Like 4

Just now, Tegridy Farms said:

. It would be interesting to see how they grow outdoors. I reckon you could get some monsters

I may give them a try after reading you lil smoke report on the uncured snip you took lol

When the legs won't work it only means 1 thing..shes a winner :yep:

• Like 2

Thats the kind of review i like to hear :yep:    So happy mines is fairing very well in the outdoors ,  wont come close to the quality on display about as thats just class :) 

• Like 5