Panty Punch (fem)

Tegridy Farms

@Revive defo tag me in if you do mate!

lol you know that fuzzy feeling in your head, that’s what it is. It’s a very nice high, tastes fruity but not, at the same time. Smoking on a second now, and the high is just building up further. I may have punched the panties off my plants, but now I’m concerned that they want revenge lol 

@OldFord il have to check out your diary, I haven’t been on much since chop day as I’ve had a lot of work on the go, everyone seems to want a new garden at the minute lol 

I hope yours turns out as good as mine dude, if the samples anything to go by we’re in for a treat mate.

Edited by Tegridy Farms
  • Like 4

Just now, OldFord said:

Thats the kind of review i like to hear :yep:    So happy mines is fairing very well in the outdoors ,  wont come close to the quality on display about as thats just class :) 

I forgot your running them oldFord..  you never know how it will fair but its kissed by the sunshine and thats just how I like it.. gonna have my eye on that 1.. need to catch up on your many diarys lol

• Like 3

Just now, Tegridy Farms said:

@Revive defo tag me in if you do mate!

lol you know that fuzzy feeling in your head, that’s what it is. It’s a very nice high, tastes fruity but not, at the same time. Smoking on a second now, and the high is just building up further. I may have punched the panties off my plants, but now I’m concerned that they want revenge lol 

lol your sterling work has come back to bite you tegs..a victim of your own success ;)

For sure ill tag you up if I remember lol

You know how it is brother :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3

Just now, Revive said:

For sure ill tag you up if I remember lol

You know how it is brother :yep:

lol I sure do, I almost missed oldfords post when I was replying to yours.

• Like 4

@Tegridy Farms   Theres a few  pics of other light dep girls  in my main diary  in growing under glass section :yep:      Chopping Apollo Black Cherry  &   Mac & Crack amongst others tomorrow.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Tegridy Farms said:

face melter dude.

i wouldnt bullshit ya brother lol

congrats on the harvest, and enjoy :skin_up:

sam

• Like 3

13 days into drying, and I’ve just trimmed and jarred pp#1. Pp#4 will get trimmed and jarred possibly tomorrow, pp#2 & pp#3 could do with a few more days. So despite my higher temps, somehow I’ve managed to stretch out the drying process. Thanks high humidity. I’ve been through all the main colas and there is zero rot anywhere. One very happy harvester.

All 4 plants have a different smell to them. #1 and #2 were the 2 similar plants but both have a different smell, ones more fruity, the other being more gassy. Both are very colourful with flecks of purple throughout the buds. #3 is a difficult smell to describe, a little hint of dark fruits with that typical weed smell, kind of sums it up, meh I tried lol . #4 was the one that had burnt leaves, she is pure gas, and tastes exactly as she smells. I took a sample out the other day and I’m sat here smoking it now. Honestly, it’s probably one of the best smokes I’ve ever had. Definitely my cup of tea anyway. Can’t wait to get this one cured.

Right, I’d better get to bed, it’s been another long day laying paving slabs, my backs killing, and I’ve got another 60 still to lay…

I’ll upload some pics once everything’s trimmed and jarred.

Tegs.

• Like 9

@LA LUNA Thanks buddy. I’m very happy with this harvest, I will definitely be running cuttings from the clones in the near future.

• Like 4

@samhigh Had to to tag you in this mate, I’ve just jarred pp#1 and she smells like fruity playdoh. Even had to get the mrs to verify, and she agrees. I think I have a new favourite. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tegridy Farms said:

she smells like fruity playdoh

i have one going now, a buddy says it smells like ripe mangoes 

did you have one like this?

cant wait for you to get these cured, mine has been curing over a month now smooth and tasty 

sam

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 3

On 4/8/2022 at 6:26 AM, Goodbloke said:

Currently got a Seedstockers run myself. Interested to see you take these through & how they look. 

Best of luck with the grow. 

i Think he is doing the humboldt x seedstockers  pips.   i did a panty punch auto in a wash basin, and itwas sound as a pound, until i left itout fora couple days in grow room fortoo long and it got hit in thick bud areas by mould.     The panty punch produce very very large buds.    Ive got some subbies on the go atm,  2wks into flower, which absolutely stink - i think 3 are skunk X bluedigiberry  ,  no idea what the fourth one is although i can work out roughly from the seeds planted.   Some good, bad and some ugly.  All from the shop or subbies. Made some mistakes Imsure whippint out what i thought were male plants, when two of the ones id swore were women, turned out to be frocks with cocks )

The panty punch was grown in a 9.5L washbasin, which i spent an hour drilling tons of holes in,  biobizz light,   when plant started to grow, i put in a biotab.   Seemed happy with it.  Used some orgatrex nearend,   but cautious as i have Always over nuted plants,    but panty punch produces big buds,  and 1 biotab with odd calmag and a bit of orgatrex or whatever y9u have lying around for flowering is fine, but given in small doses as autos are finicky.     Ive another one that is about aweek since popping out of soil.. Sheis in a 12L washbasin,  drilled with more holes than an air pot and i have an air dome i got from a custom seller if needed 9n fleabay.  I give it about 4 hours a day after watering.  

tHE pp make big thick buds so handling out of the grow room is important because if not careful, very high risk of mold.    Im learning handling after cutting down is as im0ortant as any thing else.    But its a very powerful indica.       It took about ten weeks for trichomes to be mostly cloudy with some amber, and very few clear trichs.   

They are robust plants.  Great for sleep or just monging out.   Definitely strong.  Unfortunately all will need to be turned to hash, due to mold on several buds then used as edibles.  Good luck with your grow 

• Like 3

@samhigh yes I did mate they were the two colourful ones at the front both smelt like mango during flower….I’m sure it was the one that now smells like fruity playdoh.

Same as buddy, I need to get the last of the plants jarred up tonight.

I still haven’t decided what to run next, I’m torn between abc, m&c or the clones from the pp.

@pepe16 hey buddy, gutted to hear you had rot on your run of the panty punch.

I trained my plants to have multiple tops, and still ended up with some pretty chunky buds. Absolutely zero mold anywhere, and whilst drying, my rh was sitting between 67-72% for the first week. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Tegridy Farms said:

yes I did mate

thanks mate, decisions, decisions i will say the m&c is more to the sativa side, so it may be perfect compliment to our beloved pp which is definitely all indica. have a abc going now but its early veg, @Shumroom abc autos are looking fine and a few growers over on afn are finding cherry fragrance,

sam

• Like 4

@samhigh I might go with the abc, by the time it’s ready for smoking on, xmas should be nearly here. Cherry flavoured nugs sounds like a win for the festive season.

Have you seen the new strain seedstockers have just dropped? Triton biscotto lime (Oreo mintz x lemon tree).

Edited by Tegridy Farms
  • Like 4