Cream of the Crop - March 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - March 2022  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

21 minutes ago, NezA said:

that was fucking intense watching from the sidelines.

tbh i didn't even know i was that close to winning until unk tagged me i was 1 in front, i wish i hadn't seen it after, then it kept getting bumped and i was hoping it would just drop down until the last day/night lol

still can't believe it :magic:

@mr rhino thanks mate :)

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, Unc Flawless said:

:yep:Please Donate my subbies to @Kalkwerk  as that was my favourite picture and iv got enough seeds to last me a life time.

Wow. Are you sure mate? I really appreciate that bruh. I did vote for you if that makes us even lol I would love to have a go with @4kali skunk x widow so if @Joolz is allright with your donation I would be more than happy.

Congratulations to @ratdog hell of a prize. Wow.

and yeah btw about that badge lolmaybe I need to change something in my profile settings but I still cant see mine for my cotc win from december last year @Joolz can you help me boss?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

Well done @ratdog , top stuff mate :yep:

:yinyang:

thanks buddy :)

Just now, Kalkwerk said:

cheers mate, it was definitely the best time to win, that's for sure!

Just now, Levantine Lane said:

congratulations ratty you always pump out Informative grow diaries 

awe, thanks :blushing:

• Like 4

Just now, Kalkwerk said:

Wow. Are you sure mate? I really appreciate that bruh. I did vote for you if that makes us even lol I would love to have a go with @4kali skunk x widow so if @Joolz is allright with your donation I would be more than happy.

and yeah btw about that badge lolmaybe I need to change something in my profile settings but I still cant see mine for my cotc win from december last year @Joolz can you help me boss?

Course bro, im stocked up on seeds so as I liked your picture, I would like you to take my runner up prize, and im glad you have seeds on the subbie list you fancy growing out. 

Maybe il get another shot at winning that “cream of the crop winner” title next to my profile another day. 

Thanks to everyone who voted for my picture:yep: I was shocked to be picked iv never won anything in my life so I never get my hopes up to much 

Well done to @ratdog 

• Like 10

@Unc Flawless thanks mate :)

tbh, i think this is the first time i have ever won a prize like this, the last time i won anything that i can remember was a steak dinner for two about 25 years ago, it was at the pub near me (long gone now) and it was just two steaks, nothing else! lol

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, ratdog said:

@Unc Flawless thanks mate :)

tbh, i think this is the first time i have ever won a prize like this, the last time i won anything that i can remember was a steak dinner for two about 25 years ago, it was at the pub near me (long gone now) and it was just two steaks, nothing else! lol

Should of taken some chips and peas with you bro :yep: Enjoy your prizes 

• Like 4

Well done to everyone nail biting arse twitching stuff nice one @ratdog top shout gos to @Unc Flawless for donating his subbies top guy cant wait for next month plus everyone who got entered an achievement in it self 

• Like 6