Cream of the Crop - March 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - March 2022  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, NezA said:

I have a photo of that photo being taken @Baron von greenback I may well post it one day. I might do a thread on how to take good bud shots. Not sure if there's one already. That shot was taken on some professional gear I might do a diary using nothing but a phone and a basic light. To show what can be achieved with some super budget gear.

Ye would be good mate

• Like 1

All that excitement wore me out :D Congratulations @ratdog and the runners up. 

I'd give everyone a prize tbh :yes: 

• Like 6

Congratulations @ratdog

Unlucky @Unc Flawless I thought you had it for the first 3 weeks, I lead the last comp for the first two weeks so I feel you pain mate. At least you get some free subbies tho :yep:

@shire Well done coming 3rd free subbies for you too mate.

Great month :bong:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 7

the last few days have been very edgy and i didn't sleep very well last night lol still can't believe i have won it after 13 years of being here, i have come very close several times and have now finally won, i can't tell you all how chuffed i am to have the cotc badge :D and the prizes of course. and what a prize to win! another great light and i think i'm going to give coco a try this time, i have looked at the ingredients and it has plenty of cal/mag in the coco nutes lol

@Unc Flawless and @shire well done guys :)

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 16

lol this summer will be an led extravaganza lol

and i have to say a massive thank you to the kind person who nominated my picture, whoever you are :)

• Like 9

Huge congratulations on the win @ratdog  Enjoy your badge and prizes, atb :toot:

That was a close run thing between you and @Unc Flawless, unlucky Unc. 

Delighted to get third and a pack of subbies. Going to go for highgrower's nonames x nonames .

• Like 10

Congratulations @ratdog that was fucking intense watching from the sidelines. I can't imagine what it would have been like to actually be in such a close race, don't blame you for not being able to sleep! lol

Well done to all the runners up as well even the battle for 3rd place was crazy close at one point.

Enjoyed that one!

• Like 6