Cream of the Crop - March 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - March 2022  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

Oh it gettingclose this month its a nail biter i bet a couple of peoples arses are twitching not naming any one flawless ratdog oh did i say that good luck guys 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, NezA said:

Even the runners up are on a knife edge! Nail biter all the way to the finish line.

Who hasnt voted yet could be the deciding vote get on it guys

• Like 1

Annnnnnnnnnnnd UNC pulls ahead with two days remaining :shock: Haven't ever seen one this close. Right down to the wire. I'm checking the score here almost as often as I refresh the subby list page lollollollol 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

I refresh the subby list page

Just incase you didn't know already, you can follow the subbies list thread so when it gets updated you get a email right away:yep:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

Just now, Military Grade said:

Just incase you didn't know already, you can follow the subbies list thread so when it gets updated you get a email right away:yep:

Oh I know, thanks :D  I don't trust these things lol 

I can click on it and scroll and in an instant's glance I can tell if there's been a change. I probably need help:rofl:

• Like 1

On 27/04/2022 at 0:32 PM, NezA said:

Even the runners up are on a knife edge! Nail biter all the way to the finish line.

Ok @NezA  how do you take photos is it infront of a black board or in the dark and with what etc like the one under your namethanks mate 

I have a photo of that photo being taken @Baron von greenback I may well post it one day. I might do a thread on how to take good bud shots. Not sure if there's one already. That shot was taken on some professional gear I might do a diary using nothing but a phone and a basic light. To show what can be achieved with some super budget gear.

• Like 3