Brown bag curing?

brumbuds

2 hours ago, Gaijin said:

I had to Google that to see what you meant. Very interesting read. I don't think the missus would let me get the shed full of goats, though 

I'm in Southern Spain and goats are every where! In fact goat shit is one of my main additives

• Like 3

I'll go have a read now :yep: 

That's really interesting! I don't know if anything like this has been documented on this forum before, but I'm sure it would interest a lot of people if you got a diary going and showed the site your process :yep:  Thanks for sharing, mate :)  

I bet I could get hold of some goat shit if I had to :D 

Edited by Gaijin
after reading
  • Like 2

Just now, Arbre Medicinal said:

"The size of the cobs should not be bigger than a big man’s penis."  :hippy:

Agreed 

Although I am not sure why I'm agreeing lol 

• Like 1

Just now, Arbre Medicinal said:

"The size of the cobs should not be bigger than a big man’s penis."  :hippy:

It's the internationally recognised unit of measure for goat shit cobs.

• Like 6

I was wondering if "a big man" (Arthur Bigman) was an actual "member" of the tribe, (forgive the pun), perhaps he's the chief or something. Subsequently all cobs are measured against his willy and his willy alone.

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 2

Just now, M Pamplemousse said:

It's the internationally recognised unit of measure for goat shit cobs.

lollol you're probably right

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Not all of us have encountered as many penises as you have, my friend :innocent:  

lollollol 

Hold on. The size reference is to the man and not the penis. It says 'a big man's penis'. It's a very poor unit of measure as the size of the cock is not relevant to the size of the man. I should know. I'm 5 foot nothing with a 9 inch willy.....

• Like 4

this was an excellent thread until it dissolved into a willy waving contest.  ;);)

which i will win by the way sine its not the size, but the way you wave it.

anyhow, back to the topic, @Hombre del Monte, i would love to know more, and suspect i am about to lose a major proportion of my working week to browsing this new site.....

many thanks.

now i just need some goats.

Edited by Newcouch
  • Like 5

Wow lol logged back in this morning not expecting to find this haha I’m so lost!

I have no interest in eating weed haha I just want to get a nice smoke I plucked a bud last night outside seems dry inside still wet if anyone has any advice on how to cure / finish dry using brown paper bags and when to put them in and for how long before they go into the buckets would be much appreciated 

• Like 2

So I'm no expert but I just take a bud out every few days and pop in a glass jar with a hygrometer. I keep doing that (with different Buds) until the hygrometer reads between 65-70% then I trim and put in an old used 5kg potato sack (big brown bag) for a few days then jar.....always been happy with my results although no doubt could be doing something better, that's why I'm here reading these threads....although not sure where this one was going 

• Like 2