Brown bag curing?

brumbuds

My buds are 4 days in to drying and was looking at a new cure today.. I have come across this brown paper bag but then I also read that is for drying not curing? I always dry trim so anyone have a good method for once I take them out tent

usually just put them in an air tight fermenting bucket burping regularly 

• Like 2

If your buds are 4 days dried, then they're prime for doing Malawi cob curring. I Started doing it last year and after 45yrs of conventional curring i'm converted. Plus with cob curred weed you can just break a bit off and chew it and be as high as Fuck all day.

Edited by Hombre del Monte
  • Like 6

48 minutes ago, Hombre del Monte said:

If your buds are 4 days dried, then they're prime for doing Malawi cob curring. I Started doing it last year and after 45yrs of conventional curring i'm converted. Plus with cob curred weed you can just break a bit off and chew it and be as high as Fuck all day.

I had to Google that to see what you meant. Very interesting read. I don't think the missus would let me get the shed full of goats, though 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hombre del Monte said:

I too had to Google that. It appears that there are variations on how to do it that will work. Can you post your process on how you do it?

• Like 1

Just now, QFMAC said:

I too had to Google that. It appears that there are variations on how to do it that will work. Can you post your process on how you do it?

My money's on the long drop toilet method 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

My money's on the long drop toilet method 

Pmsl. I'm lost and I'm not even stoned. lol

• Like 4

@QFMAC lollol 

The info I found included mention of the British passing laws against it in Malawi. So the locals couldn’t ferment the cob under their goat houses anymore, in case they were discovered. One way of hiding the product was to hang it in, I guess, a cesspit (the long drop toilet?) to cure. Apparently the different gases gave the finished product a yellow colour. 

I should post the link but I can’t remember if I’m allowed to or not lol 

• Like 2

Do a search for Tangwena's Malawi cob, go to the International space station.com not the 420 and all will be revealed. Forget about the long drop and the goat shit methods. I use vaccum bags and a dyhydrator to control the ferment. I only grow sativas. The smoke is improved but the real magic comes when you eat it. 0.2g will keep my wife high for 12hrs although i tend to take up to 1.5g, but then i can easily do 3g of Malawi in spliffs a day. Most friends find that 0.5g will keep them up and tripy high for 10hrs and no desire to smoke.

• Like 4

Just now, Gaijin said:

It was this one :yep: 

https://fieldsofgreenforall.org.za/the-malawi-cob/

Fingers crossed I didn’t just break all the rules. I better go read them 

That's an iteresting article but if you follow my link you'll get al the info. I do most of my posting on there too. My grows, Golden tiger, Malawi, Super malawi haze, Panama, Zamaldelicia are all on there, as are all this years cobs. As I'm a newbie here i can't post pictures but check out Tangwena's thread, everything is there, in fact you'll be reading all night, it's big!. Enjoy

This Morning I ate a gram o Nfew Caladonia cob that I made last November and am still a little high now!

Just now, Gaijin said:

• Like 2