The Big C

MindSoup

Polysaccharide-K (PSK, Krestin) is one of the most commonly used medicinal mushroom extracts with a long history as an additive in cancer therapy in Asia, especially in Japan. PSK has a documented anti-tumor activity both in vitro and in vitro, in various types of cancers, including colorectal, gastric, breast, liver, pancreatic, and lung cancer.  

Copy n pasted.  PSK is extracted from Turkey tail mushroom. Could be an extra option 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Colakush said:

Polysaccharide-K (PSK, Krestin) is one of the most commonly used medicinal mushroom extracts with a long history as an additive in cancer therapy in Asia, especially in Japan. PSK has a documented anti-tumor activity both in vitro and in vitro, in various types of cancers, including colorectal, gastric, breast, liver, pancreatic, and lung cancer.  

Copy n pasted.  PSK is extracted from Turkey tail mushroom. Could be an extra option 

Funny you mention that, she's on it already, very useful information. 

• Like 2

@twigs thanks mate I'll take a look 

@Hubbabubba yeah mate, pretty terrifying. To he fair to her she took it like an absolute champ, never stopped smiling and still got a real list for life, I admire her immensely.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Arthur Mix said:

If the issues are bellow chest then suppository be best , if chest and above orally . If you ever run out of materials get some good soft hashish ,rosin it then decarb , that can help either start the journey or fill any gaps if supplies hard to maintain.  

Almost missed this, thanks foe the tip. A friend of mine has mentioned a rather large ball of home made hash he has kicking about. 

@Gaijin don't be shy. I'll give your prostate a little wiggle while im at it lol.

• Like 2

I had the fore site to weigh the teaspoon before dosing, it was on par with the biggest dose Id usually have, a 24 hour one.  ...it was 0.73g.

No wonder Im wobbling about and drifting off in technicolour.   Its magical stuff.  3 days totally smoke free now.  not said that for years.

people should defo make and share it more often.

• Like 3

Here's Jeff making his oil. I am currently shopping around for a magnetic stirrer/heat plate...

Project Storm

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

The impact from RSO cannot be understated in a recreational sense.  It can be jarring.  Psychedelic.  

Read up on Rick Simpson, the man.  He grew thousands of plants for his operation of making oil, as I understand it.  A big proponent for giving the stuff away for free to cancer patients. 

I can't speak to the truth of them, but I've read many accounts of the stuff doing some pretty incredible things with regards to shrinking and eliminating different cancers.

People report it making skin cancers disappear when applied topically.  I've read of it making cancerous tumors disappear when taken orally.  

Rick specifies a dosing timeline.  Starting with globs the size of a grain of rice and working up to some really heroic shit to the tune of about 1g of oil a day.  I can't imagine the impact of taking an entire gram of RSO at once.  It can't be anything other than totally jarring. 

There's gotta be a reason the dude devoted so much time to it. 

• Like 2

I’m taking a fair amount a day.  Was well over a g a day when I was dosing with syringes. It’s seems to stop working, I then make a new batch and it totally wipes me out again where even half a g makes me woozy and I eventually just fall asleep without fail, eventually I’m having 2-3x that so 1-1.5g a day. Forced to be stretching it out atm though as running low. :chains:

• Like 4

A lost friend was driving on 1g +, towards the end of his driving job/time :yinyang:

Edited by Personunknown

@Cajafiesta Funnily enough I recently sent out a wee bit of RSO I made to a friend who has been diagnosed with throat cancer, from the sounds of things he would wholeheartedly agree with you on the power of the psychoactivity lol, luckily he's starting to build up a tolerance now.  Rick's a standout guy and he's done a lot for the medical community, I have a huge amount of admiration for him, especially as he does his best not to make any profit. I know a few people now who have cured their cancer with RSO, if I ever get diagnosed I won't hesitate to follow their footsteps. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

@Budelaire are you taking it medicinally or is it more of a preventive/recreational sort of thing? I suppose itd just like toking nthe same weed for long periods of time, your body gets used to that specific combination of cannabinoids etc and then when a new one comes along BAM! Kind of highlights the whole entourage/ensemble effect. 

@Personunknown that's really sad mate, always sucks when someone foes before their time. I used to think I couldn't get too high to drive until I my first heavy dose of edibles. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MindSoup said:

@Budelaire are you taking it medicinally or is it more of a preventive/recreational sort of thing?

both dude. Pre-emptive strike and using it to get baked. 

• Like 2