The Big C

MindSoup

Have a look into Dr Manuel guzman from Madrid, he's been researching cannabis treatment for cancer, Jeff ditchfield site bud buddies created a documentary with him in it called project storm, goodluck with everything. Yeah taking it as a suppository before bed I've heard is good, 

been having a little read up again myself as my auntie has just been diagnosed with cancer, she went in for a operation and they accidentally cut her bladder during the operation now they are saying she might not be able to have chemotherapy

Cheers dude I'll have a look, Jef Ditchfield! Totally forgotten that name. 

All the best for your auntie mate, hopefully she's yo for giving canna a chance, people are becoming a bit more open to the idea nowadays, even managed to get my Thatcherite Grandma (RIP) on the CBD lol

Edited by MindSoup

@twigs Yeah I have a few long lost mates in mind I'll try and reconnect with, they should have plenty of material and tend to be quite generous in these circumstances. 

• Like 2

lol every time I see you I can’t help thinking of this album..

loved that record lol 

have fun dude!

• Like 2

She's smoked weed for as long I can remember so she should be up for the oil, haha that just reminded me of when my mum gave my nan canna fudge, instead of cbd fudge, it was a funny night that :smokin:

• Like 1

@twigs Oo that's a new one to me, I'll check it out. 

My name was Inspired by those moments when the spliff kicks in and you forget what you where saying half way through your sentence lol peering into the bowl of mind soup trying to fish it back out again. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

Just now, somelad said:

She's smoked weed for as long I can remember so she should be up for the oil, haha that just reminded me of when my mum gave my nan canna fudge, instead of cbd fudge, it was a funny night that :smokin:

Sweet yeah she should be golden then, and hopefully her exsisting tolerance will soften the blow, even if just a wee bit. 

Fuck man she must have been swimming lol

• Like 1

Hiya @MindSoup, My mum had a brain op for a tumor 4.5 years ago and i made a decent size batch of RSO using around 15 z of fluffy and lower buds. Dead easy to do just be safe. I used a rice cooker that i could trick into thinking the lid was closed, washed my buds around in a big 2 litre mason jar with the cleanest alcohol i could find, and got my common man breaking bad on. Sucked it all into the 1ml syringes, and kept in the freezer.

My mum has never smoked anything other then ciggys, so found even the smallest amount could be overwhelming for her with all the therapies and everything else going on. She has decided that she enjoys taking a smudge every now and then to help with sleeping, but doesn't feel up to going full bore with it because it's another layer on top of all the other tiresome rubbish.

Smearing a very small amount onto the inside of one of those gelatine capsules, helped dose and get it down without any nasty lingering tastes.

I had a ton left and i dished it out to everyone who i dare ask, and kept some for 'research'. I think i've left a few poor souls down the odd hole for the night, but it's been really useful for all kinds of ailments, even if it takes someones mind of something for the day. 

A full syringe of the stuff puts me in mouth breathing territory!! 

All the best!

• Like 2

sorry to hear about your friend, hope it all works out.

good luck with your endeavours and finding ingredients. Just remember that once you colect and process you are definitely dealing and subject to POCA, no matter how lenient we hpoe the courst will be, so please be very very careful and document it all, so you have it as evidence.

i learnt some stuff today that i am not sure i want to know, but how to unlearn it? standing in the middle of a bunch of hippes with a tampon jammed up your arse leaking neat vodka into your pussy is a very brave lady.

• Like 1

@Whortleberry  cheers for the input mate. I've got a couple of ounces of trim so I might make a trial run batch with that and then see how she gets on with it, hopefully it goes down well and we can keep the old girl with us a few more years. She's such a wonderful lady, she's a spiritual powerhouse a real conduit of positive energy. She's done so much for me and the people I love over the years so I really hope I can help her, even if just a little bit.

• Like 4

Just now, Newcouch said:

sorry to hear about your friend, hope it all works out.

good luck with your endeavours and finding ingredients. Just remember that once you colect and process you are definitely dealing and subject to POCA, no matter how lenient we hpoe the courst will be, so please be very very careful and document it all, so you have it as evidence.

i learnt some stuff today that i am not sure i want to know, but how to unlearn it? standing in the middle of a bunch of hippes with a tampon jammed up your arse leaking neat vodka into your pussy is a very brave lady.

Very good point there mate, there's definitely a bit of a risk, but if I wind up in the nick for helping an old lady then I'll take it on the chin. Good idea to keep a record of it, would definitely be helpful if they came for me. 

Oh what boofing lol pretty wild eh. I was at a festival a few years ago, looking for a friends camp behind all the stalls. Stumbled upon a rare group bonding experience known as a "boof circle" basically a group of very close mates in a bare arsed conga line stick pingers up each others bums lol needless to say I made some new friends that day..... 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

If the issues are bellow chest then suppository be best , if chest and above orally . If you ever run out of materials get some good soft hashish ,rosin it then decarb , that can help either start the journey or fill any gaps if supplies hard to maintain.  

• Like 2

@MindSoup part of me wants to get mangled with you and your associates one weekend; part of me is not so sure lollollol 

I hope you find the best solution for your aunt :) 

• Like 2