Ts 2000w marshydro

Grow lady

Just now, Grow lady said:

Ment to pull 725w the marshydro I have its not cheap to run

well if it not doin the job then it obviously isn't I would bet there is no way on earth that it is actually a 1600w light like I said if the budget is tight then use the 2 x 600w hps for flower and the maxibrite for veg and fuck the rest of them off :yep: 

• Like 1

@KC had vipar spectra,,first one a mate gave me unbranded but to be fair the marshydro is good im not saying LEDs are bad just i used to get better results using hps and found them just easier to grow with overall

• Like 1

5 hours ago, McHazy said:

well if it not doin the job then it obviously isn't I would bet there is no way on earth that it is actually a 1600w light like I said if the budget is tight then use the 2 x 600w hps for flower and the maxibrite for veg and fuck the rest of them off :yep: 

It wont be 1600w i know were that probably coming from i bought 8 secondhand mars hydro lights on the light the sticker says 1200watt which it is not i used these and there was no spread and were poor then i bought 600watt lumatex pro and a 460 pro lumatex and theres no comparison you get what you pay for it seems with leds and they were from adam site sponsors cant praise them enough and the space @Grow lady is using is the same as my veg tent and i am going to get 2 480 lumatex or something the same size nothing smaller because theres not much light after the light ends if that makes sense mate

The marshydro II 1600W is yet another reason the company gets a ton of poor reviews, its one of the old style blurple lights again, the advertising is full of confusing figures to make it sound much better than it actually is, if you look at the advert its got a umol of 1100 and can be used over a 4ft by 4ft area but the umols at 1100 are taken 6" away from the light, the light is 20" by 20" so there is no way in hell you are lighting a 4ft x 4ft with a light fittting 20" wide 6" away from the canopy, light draws 640W according to the advert but you would be better off using a 600W HPS over that pile of crap. 

@Grow lady If any of your LED lights are blurple ones you are better off chucking them in the bin or selling them to some other unsuspecting person who wants to chuck money away, your LED's are using tech years out of date

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Superstealth said:

The marshydro II 1600W is yet another reason the company gets a ton of poor reviews, its one of the old style blurple lights again, the advertising is full of confusing figures to make it sound much better than it actually is, if you look at the advert its got a umol of 1100 and can be used over a 4ft by 4ft area but the umols at 1100 are taken 6" away from the light, the light is 20" by 20" so there is no way in hell you are lighting a 4ft x 4ft with a light fittting 20" wide 6" away from the canopy, light draws 640W according to the advert but you would be better off using a 600W HPS over that pile of crap. 

@Grow lady If any of your LED lights are blurple ones you are better off chucking them in the bin or selling them to some other unsuspecting person who wants to chuck money away, your LED's are using tech years out of date

The mars i have are 18inch by 18inch i think and theres no light what so ever past the light so you have to line them up in a continuiose row no good what is the diffrence between these purply pinky lights and the white lights is it just old tecnology