Ts 2000w marshydro

Grow lady

57 minutes ago, Grow lady said:

... don't want to waste anymore money got lights everywhere lol

Yeah! a 1000W & 600W magnetic ballast & a raft of bulbs on free-cycle.

... and a couple of NFT tanks.

On 28/03/2022 at 10:23 PM, Lux_Interior said:

Yeah! a 1000W & 600W magnetic ballast & a raft of bulbs on free-cycle.

... and a couple of NFT tanks.

@Lux_Interior don't understand what you mean sorry 

• Like 1

@Superstealth

I could not have put it better. It beggars belief the amount of people on this site alone who have recommended the site sponsor, AND PEOLPE STILL wont listen. It's like the people who say " It's only a weed and it will grow anywhere". I have a Blurple (first LED I bought after reading on Amazon) in the loft somewhere I could never understand why the plants never grew. I joined here and I read, read and took the plunge with DIY LED UK when he was selling gear from a lock up. I am using a Scopex 220w LED currently and it is a great piece of kit. Never had any issues with it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Larry Badgeley said:

@Superstealth

I could not have put it better. It beggars belief the amount of people on this site alone who have recommended the site sponsor, AND PEOLPE STILL wont listen. It's like the people who say " It's only a weed and it will grow anywhere". I have a Blurple (first LED I bought after reading on Amazon) in the loft somewhere I could never understand why the plants never grew. I joined here and I read, read and took the plunge with DIY LED UK when he was selling gear from a lock up. I am using a Scopex 220w LED currently and it is a great piece of kit. Never had any issues with it.

I am listening money is tight and I been offered a used marshydro 2000w I using a 400w hps now but want something else to keep me going till Oct time then I plan to buy them from Adam I have WhatsApp messages him but he's not replied yet but sure he's a busy man I don't understand leds so if they recommended so much on this site im listening just funds limited till October time 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Grow lady said:

I am listening money is tight and I been offered a used marshydro 2000w I using a 400w hps now but want something else to keep me going till Oct time then I plan to buy them from Adam I have WhatsApp messages him but he's not replied yet but sure he's a busy man I don't understand leds so if they recommended so much on this site im listening just funds limited till October time 

If money is tight then learn to grow using your 400 Hps and save money until you can afford a LED worth buying, spending money on junk lights isn't going to help you afford the quality of LED you want, to replace your 400W Hps you are going to need to spend at least £300+

• Like 2

On 28/03/2022 at 7:35 PM, Arthur Mix said:

The daylight maxi I agree is the best one you have

i concur

On 28/03/2022 at 10:20 PM, Superstealth said:

2.4 by 1.2 and your trying to flower 8 plants at a time you need at least 2 x 450W LED's ideally you want 2 x 600+W LED's

this is my space w/2 x 450W led's. 8 plants. getting about 25 zips per light. 600's would be great. propper 600's that is...

mystic

Edited by mysticriver

17 hours ago, Grow lady said:

Hi just a thought why not buy a cheap 600 watt HPS to tide you over till such time you can upgrade to leds and with the 400 w you have atm it will probably flower your tent nicely.. Just a thought..:yinyang:

• Like 2

For that sized space I would be using your maxibrite along wi yer 400w hps if money is tight and even then it will probably fall short so I would either lower your expectations get more light or get a smaller tent :yep:

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 1

Just now, McHazy said:

For that sized space I would be using your maxibrite along wi yer 400w hps if money is tight and even then it will probably fall short so I would either lower your expectations get more light or get a smaller tent :yep:

@McHazyI use my maxibright to veg but I have 2 x 600w hps also I might try to use the maxibright but then what do i use to veg will the kingplus be ok in veg area and the tent has max 8 plants 2 different sizes so 2 lights need to be in tent just not sure which i do intend buying 2 maxibright led 600w or lumatek thats been recommended by sponsors but not till summer when I get funds up I don't get why the marshydro 1600w isn't any good but it's a older one 

If ye got 2 x 600w hps already an money is tight then just use them for veg and flower unless ye got a separate veg area in which case use the maxibrite for the veg area and the 2 x hps for flower

I don't know too much about Mars hydro but chances are if its called 1600w then its probably about 120w lol

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 2

@Grow ladyhi I was a 600w hps person 10+years, a random algorithm told me I needed to go led and I went nuts looking, my original intention was a £200 Marrs led, don't recall which, mate convinced me to hold on and have a proper look, I researched the crap out of it and saved up my money, 2 months later got a Maxibright Daylight 480w Pro,  bargain as its listed £750s and I found one after a long search for £595, best thing I've ever done garden wise, out performing anything I've made with hps tbh, so I'd say use what you've got for now and try to add to what you intend to spend, buy betterer than you need if you can, easier to dial down than be lacking,  and then in the summer treat yourself to a shiny new led, and I know you've heard it before but you can't go wrong with site sponsors, above all I'm impressed with their honesty and I feel safe shopping there, infact my new 6"AC ec fans due to arrive today or tomorrow. Good luck growing, just realised I mean that in every way, growing has helped me to grow, nice:)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, McHazy said:

If ye got 2 x 600w hps already an money is tight then just use them for veg and flower unless ye got a separate veg area in which case use the maxibrite for the veg area and the 2 x hps for flower

I don't know too much about Mars hydro but chances are if its called 1600w then its probably about 120w lol

Ment to pull 725w the marshydro I have its not cheap to run

Hello i use a mars hydro tsw2000 and its only a 300w light so dunno where you get that info from as im pretty sure it doesnt use 725w

Also its dimmable so i have a 75 x 75 and its overkill for that tent,,if run on 100 percent get burnt tops on the nugs so dont go above 80 percent.

But to be honest im pretty sure theres better lights but im the same this is my 3rd LED and think most are shite compared to a HPS