Dumb question

blueovalbug

So the plan is if I'm correct I'm going to ring dragonfli this morning to double check this but predator mite don't make webs so il still be able to vac the webs of without sucking up predators hopefully the webbing will slow down as they get to work

No you will suck the predators in too. 

If you have lots of webs 2000 may be pissing in the wind at this late stage but will help. The more predators the quicker things get under control. 

If there 6000 mites that's a long while waiting for a reproductive cycle to put your numbers in favour ratio wise pest to predator. 

If you have that many mites that buds are covered in webs I doubt the predators will make much of a difference in the 2 or 3 weeks you have left.

Maybe best to just put this grow down to experience and to jump on any mite infestation the moment you see it in the future.

Also before starting your next run make sure you have bleached/dettol down all surfaces, pots and pretty much everything in or that is going to go in the grow space.

Yeah I no I'm losing this war I I'm just trying to slow them down and prevent more damage if possible they really kicked my arse on this one I think I sprayed them twice in veg and once in early flower they seem to be imune to harkers this time around... 

800 ml of water, 200 ml of isopropyl alcohol,couple of drops of tea tree oil,couple of drops of dish soap, applied liberally via a pump sprayer,especially under the leaves. Spray three times three days apart .

It will remove all smell and taste from your buds though,hence why I recommended chopping.

• Like 1