Dumb question

blueovalbug

Have you seen the "experiments with dettol" thread. Not sure if id be spraying it on flowering plants but maybe you could brush it on all the leaves or something. 

Or maybe get on the Ozone, just don't kill yourself at the same time. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

They're bastards mate, I know it doesn't help now but have a look for californicus predator mites, they come in little sachets you hang off your branches and they work as a preventive. 

E2A fucks sake I've already told you lol and I'm not even high. Maybe thats the problem.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

Well thats good news, the one time I got spider mites the plants ended up brown shriveled skeletons. Hopefully you'll get some decent smoke from them. I remember reading that if you hang the plants whole upside down once chopped, they all climb to the base of the stump and you can hoover them up leaving the bud mite free. Still be covered in webs though I imagine??? 

Can always hash it. 

Little cocksuckers.

I'm sorry you have mites , as a fellow mite farmer take it from me it'll be okay eventually.

Get down yer local hydro emporium and procure yerself a bottle of Dr schimmel , that'll keep the bastards at bay in future but don't spray schimmel during flower.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Keep oscillating fans on them mate,they hate wind

Wash everything after grow

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 3

moring all if any 0ne get 5 minutes pop over and have a look at this see what you think thanks jamie

6 hours ago, blueovalbug said:

moring all if any 0ne get 5 minutes pop over and have a look at this see what you think thanks jamie

you are going to need something stronger than dish soap if you do have mites in my experience.

I made a solution of Harkers at 1ml/litre with a drop or two of Fairy and a drop or two of baby oil and cleared the fuckers from plants in veg.

The plants were sprayed from below and above making sure to get every bit of the plant and the surface of the media.

Two or three times. Three days apart.

Where you are at in flower I still reckon the vacccuum cleaner is your best bet.

Every day if necessary and take the tape off the end and stick the buds right up the pipe!

As I said before: it's brutal but relatively effective.

ATB

• Like 1

Yes went in there again tonight and hoovered literally the little fuckers are doing over time in there I just order another 2000 predators 

Just now, blueovalbug said:

2000 predators 

Have you done a head count of the prey species?

I suspect you will be pissing in the wind this late in the game.

I tried them earlier than where you're at before finally going in with the vac!