Dumb question

blueovalbug

OK so might sound dumb so excuse me I brought 5 sachets of predators mites from growell because I had a small might problem and didn't want to spray in flower (5 weeks to be exact) they have been in about a week now and I'm starting to see webbs and little Crawley things but how do I know if they are friendly mites do predators mite make webbs like nasty spidermites do??? thanks jamie... 

no they don't....

sounds like you went too little too late.....

you can spray them with water and some soap depending on your humidity(which I would guess is on the low side which is fine) and air movement/extraction...

• Like 1

I did have bud rot on my last run so not really keen on spraying at this stage I'm gutted these fuckers are still in there after spraying harkers twice  then I put predator mites in a few weeks later has Anyone got experience with ladybird larve.. 

Just now, blueovalbug said:

I'm gutted these fuckers are still in there after spraying harkers twice

when did you spray, and what did you do, did you do under the leaves and on top and the whole plant? three days apart?

Which mites did you buy? Theres ones for prevention and others for curing infestation. 

E2A californicas is prevention, persimilis is for curing infestation. 

Edited by MindSoup

I have just ordered some persimilis should be here Tuesday if I can get them to slow the fuckers down would be a help.. 

• Like 2

So a little update today I received the predator mites put them straight to work on the ladies im not 100% sure these will work but anything is better then spraying at this point they are definitely in there I could see them running around in the tude fingers crossed.. 

• Like 4

Nice mate, even if they don't completely cure the issue they should at least slow them down quite considerably.

• Like 1

So I'm afraid I'm loseing this fight and I'm picking off webs daily I'm 7 weeks in on Friday I'd planned on 9 weeks flower any suggestions thanks jamie... 

• Like 1

Just now, blueovalbug said:

any suggestions

Vaccuum cleaner!

It's brutal but works to some degree.

I was doing it a few runs back at the end of flower.

Literally stuffing the buds up the open end of the hose.

Good luck.

• Like 2

I won't lie I've already had a go at this I did tape the end up slightly so the hole wasn't so big looks like il be doing that every nite for the next 2.5 week lol

Edited by blueovalbug

If their nearly done,speaking from bitter experience,I'd chop em now.

The only thing that cleared the borg from my groom is 'love potion no9' a top secret blend of aqua,Ipa,tea tree oil and surcare.

• Like 1