Dr Forest Dry Amendments

indicaxsativa

buying any amendments from a canna related site is gonna cost you a lot more(3-10x if you go to indoor organics) than just going to a regular garden site....elixir.co.uk or the organic gardening catalogue should start you on the right path:yep: 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Run them a couple of runs, trying to really dial my mix recipe in. Would recommend. I have found supplementing with their EM1 booster liquid tea feed really helps, both the veg and bloom

Through running dry amendments, I now avoid top dressing with raw nutes, I leave a small amount of space at the top of the pot and now top dress with my hot soil mix and water away. 

Running multi strains and been a pleasure. Takes some dialling in. 

With the boosters I have been doing, 2 waters then a tea, 2 waters then a tea.  

Defo going to continue running them. Proper impressed and I know it's early days with them yet. 

The natural growth stimulator is powerful stuff, really good for bushing up during veg. Have not tried it in flower yet but I have not tried pushing anything strength wise yet even with my soil mixes. 

Flavour of finished product is an improvement on all liquid only feed schedules and brands I have run in the past. 

Not gonna lie I bought some of his stuff when it first come out and it was shit, not sure he had much of a clue what he was doing really if I'm honest! Hopefully he has learnt a lot along the way! 1

4 hours ago, -=DrGreenThumb=- said:

Not gonna lie I bought some of his stuff when it first come out and it was shit, not sure he had much of a clue what he was doing really if I'm honest! Hopefully he has learnt a lot along the way! 1

My dealings with him were good and the stuff I have received from him has been as expected.

Edited by catweazle1