Dr Forest Dry Amendments

indicaxsativa

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

Ok mate you in uk or usa wondering were you get gia green really fancy a go with that cant seem to find in uk cheers

I'm in UK . Found stockist in Canada BUT worth to buy in bulk only due the delivery and custom charges. Google Holland Industry Gaia Green 

Edited by Canna Denfour20

Just now, Canna Denfour20 said:

I'm in UK . Found stockist in Canada BUT worth to buy in bulk only due the delivery and custom charges.

Ye thats what i though the charges are as much as the product seems it costs more from usa  than anywere 

Ye thats what i though the charges are as much as the product seems it costs more from usa  than anywere 

I got quote for 1 year supply of dry amendments 4 4 4 all purpose and 4 2 8 £980

If we can make a group of people it wouldn't cost much for delivery. 

If we can make a group of people it wouldn't cost much for delivery. 

Them prices that not include delivery

Them prices that not include delivery

Nope. Delivery will be added later on. Just choose what you want and for through payment options ... Obviously don't pay and just see delivery and custom charges . I think my delivery was around 450quid in total + 430 quid products or something like that I don't remember now

Edited by Canna Denfour20

Nope. Delivery will be added later on. Just choose what you want and for through payment options ... Obviously don't pay and just see delivery and custom charges . I think my delivery was around 450quid in total + 430 quid products or something like that I don't remember now

Ok mate cheers

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/03/2022 at 8:16 PM, Baron von greenback said:

Ok mate you in uk or usa wondering were you get gia green really fancy a go with that cant seem to find in uk cheers

eBay bro, really expensive delivery as it’s sent from Canada though

On 15/03/2022 at 5:05 PM, Canna Denfour20 said:

@Micromole Hole Yes. There are few. 

1. BioTabs only water (used with Ecothrive Coco/Perlite 79/30) - amazing growth with tropf Blumat dripping watering system.

2. dr organics living soil ( just google it) got 4-3-4 all purpose for grow and 2-8-10 for bloom. Mr Canuck's feeding schedule can be used as guide.

3. Living Soil fertiliser  ( just Google it) has similar products with full schedule for Coco autos an photos

4. Green House Bio feeding 

5. Gaia Green BUT only to buy in bulk. 

Indoor organics based in uk is worth a shout for raw ingredients in bulk 

On 3/15/2022 at 6:05 PM, Canna Denfour20 said:

@Micromole Hole Yes. There are few. 

1. BioTabs only water (used with Ecothrive Coco/Perlite 79/30) - amazing growth with tropf Blumat dripping watering system.

2. dr organics living soil ( just google it) got 4-3-4 all purpose for grow and 2-8-10 for bloom. Mr Canuck's feeding schedule can be used as guide.

3. Living Soil fertiliser  ( just Google it) has similar products with full schedule for Coco autos an photos

4. Green House Bio feeding 

5. Gaia Green BUT only to buy in bulk. 

did you used biotabs for growth or even bloom and micro ones?

Im aware of greenhouse bio feeding and I wanted to go with them this year, but after researching coots recipe I was thinking of sourcing the inputs and make my own.

I already sourced some like basalt, peat moss, but I was wondering if there are some good sources for neem/karanja cake and all the other stuff, from somewhere around EU

Since UK bailed I would opt out for spain or even germany but I want to go with the best value option. From what I read properly done coot recipe lasts for years and you dont need to add nothing. Or did I understood it wrong and you still have to amend the soil each cycle with amendments and that is the stuff living soil and dr organics are selling.

My reason for researching coots neem karanja mixture are problems with broad and spider mites. I want to turn my outdoors greenhouse soil and both some bought peat into some nice mixture for a good price

On 31/03/2022 at 2:48 PM, moonharvester said:

did you used biotabs for growth or even bloom and micro ones?

Im aware of greenhouse bio feeding and I wanted to go with them this year, but after researching coots recipe I was thinking of sourcing the inputs and make my own.

I already sourced some like basalt, peat moss, but I was wondering if there are some good sources for neem/karanja cake and all the other stuff, from somewhere around EU

Since UK bailed I would opt out for spain or even germany but I want to go with the best value option. From what I read properly done coot recipe lasts for years and you dont need to add nothing. Or did I understood it wrong and you still have to amend the soil each cycle with amendments and that is the stuff living soil and dr organics are selling.

My reason for researching coots neem karanja mixture are problems with broad and spider mites. I want to turn my outdoors greenhouse soil and both some bought peat into some nice mixture for a good price

Yes, I used Biotabs and happy with results 

Contact indoororganics (Google it) for all your needs

1 hour ago, Canna Denfour20 said:

Yes, I used Biotabs and happy with results 

Contact indoororganics (Google it) for all your needs

which ones guerilla or these

https://biotabs.nl/en/product/biotabs-fertiliser-tablets/

did you used any other nutes ?

checking out greenhouse biofeed their starter kit cost about 77e and its for 100 or 150l

Im wondering now which would the most economical way to go, between living soil fertilizer, dr organics and indoor organics

Im wondering what you think about b.a.c nutes

19 hours ago, moonharvester said:

checking out greenhouse biofeed their starter kit cost about 77e and its for 100 or 150l

Im wondering now which would the most economical way to go, between living soil fertilizer, dr organics and indoor organics

Im wondering what you think about b.a.c nutes / their vitality plus for mites ,

and rqs seems to have nicely better priced alternative to biofeeding by greenhouse and for regular biotabs

23 hours ago, moonharvester said:

Im wondering what you think about b.a.c nutes

I am a very new to all this and tried BioTabs only. I used whole range and fed accordingly the instructions on their site. Check youchoobe Frosty Jack he uses living soil fertilizers and used Biotabs in his previous grows as well. 

Choice is huge in these days and it makes hard to choose. 

I will defo try living soil ferts but not in this year.

Living soils from the uk have good dry amendments for weed , they also have a new one just for autos , which is just less n by the looks of it. But they seem gud  :hippy: