Seedstockers Purple Punch - Old Dog/New Toys

Goodbloke

Soz about the delayed response @samhigh. Reason being I hadn't experimented with the cobs, but have been since you posted.

I started with the extended mastication on a couple of 1g samples and detested every minute of the experience, it tasted absolutely foul. I can't remember what the high was like, which sums it up. I love my edibles, mainly caps/butter/MCT and won't be adding cobs to the list. 

Vaping has been fine, the pre vape prep is slightly more hassle as the cobs are incredibly dense compared to buds & I found using scissors to pare shavings off prior to grinding useful. 

I experienced none of the 'trippy' sensations that others have discussed with Sativas on the main cobbling thread. The taste/high is fine, but I can't tell any difference to the high from just bud. 

The biggest advantages I've found is a drying/curing method that would work if you were unable to provide a suitable longer term drying environment for part of your crop. Nice & easy to make cobs after a quick initial hang. 

The space saving over buds is huge, it really packs down into a dense mass. 

The cobs smell lovely. 

I have a nicely dialled in drying/curing process and won't be switching the A1 bud to cobs. The lower less cooked /airy material will now be cobbed though, I'm hoping it'll be a better process for the slightly lower quality material. 

• Like 2