Seedstockers Purple Punch - Old Dog/New Toys

Goodbloke

On 9/21/2022 at 1:55 PM, Goodbloke said:

looking much better.

how are these coming along brother bloke, i have two in veg now going to start my diary back up, i messed them up first try lol

sam

• Like 2

With you there on the mess up @samhigh, the stress the poor girls had to put up with caused by me overwhelmed them. I copped the hump with it all and paid no attention to the dry. I decarbed and made caps.

large.P9290871.JPG

They are seriously good.

I'm past week 5 in 12/12 this time around and things have to this point at least been so much smoother.

large.PA040872.JPGlarge.PA040875.JPGlarge.PA040876.JPG

How's your 2 coming along, still in veg or flipped, whats your method?? So many questions, drop a link to your diary, would enjoy having a look. Cheers

• Like 9

9 hours ago, Goodbloke said:

whats your method??

those girls are looking good brother bloke :yep:

im in organic super soil , im still vegging but will get some pics up tonight and get my diary going again, its ss purple punch.

i have a wedding glue,runtz, abc also going. 

what was the stretch like on these purple punch? 

sam

• Like 2

18 hours ago, samhigh said:

what was the stretch like on these purple punch? 

Nice & manageable, continued tucking for the 1st week of 12/12 and then let go. I'm downsizing after they're down and would feel comfortable with PP & restricted height. 

• Like 2

Something so bizarre and unusual has happened that I think it's worthy of a diary post.

6 weeks 12/12 complete & I don't seem to have MASSIVELY fucked up yet.

Seedstockers Purple Punch

large.PXL_20221014_092910216_MP.jpg

large.PXL_20221014_092939854.jpg

large.PXL_20221014_092937890.jpg

large.PXL_20221014_092935514.jpg

large.PXL_20221014_092933978.jpg

Fingers crossed.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Goodbloke said:

bizarre and unusual has happened

you got this bloke, almost home

shes looking good, beautiful colors nice and frosty

sam

• Like 2

@samhigh @sweettooth im only making two sorts now: 

AVB, it's so worth saving if you happen to vape & if you don't it's worth looking at, can't beat getting high on the waste priduct, makes great caps. 

Fluffier bud & quality trim. I used to make hash but don't bother anymore, much prefer the caps. 

All the bud from the PP was used, it wasn't a pleasant smoke/vape, being far too dry on top of other issues. I decarbed the entire harvest, put it through a coffee grinder & capped 00.

4 is a lovely mellow 6 hr experience & 6 sits me on my arse. There's no fat in them so also an excellent excuse for a mouthful of peanut butter. 

Take about 2 hrs for me to really kick in with the peak about 4 hrs. YMMV. 

• Like 2

@Goodbloke I keep all my avb and mix it with weed when I want a joint although find a straight up blunt works more. having a break from smoking atm but will pick up the edibles again, more of the melty feeling I like

• Like 2

7 weeks 12/12 complete.

Got canoeing starting, have been running with canopy temps at 29/30 lights on and 24 lights off with humidity at 60% and 55% respectively.

PPFD was approx 1000, reduced that this morning slightly, will see how they go.

large.7C78B299B3F8_1666112370719.jpg

large.Screenshot_20221020-074800.png

large.PA200905.JPGlarge.PA200908.JPGlarge.PA200913.JPG

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Goodbloke said:

will see how they go.

looking great brother bloke, trichs are getting cloudy they look right on time. :yep:

all those purple punch in the first pic, haven't seen that many green phenos, watch my two be greenies lol

sam

• Like 1

Thanks @samhigh.

No, all the non purple heads are DP white widow. I wanted a mixed grow this run. I wanted to go with the PP again after the last run where I didn't do them justice, but with something else in there that I was at least familiar with. Thought I'd use them as a Canary to indicate if I was doing something massively off. 

• Like 1