Cream of the Crop - January 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop _ January 2022  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow! Since joining this little community winning this competition has been a little ambition of mine. Same as everyone else I guess. But now it's actually happened I'm a bit lost for words.

Thanks for @Joolz and the team for running this month in and month out.

Massive thanks for the epic prizes to @Intense Nutrients @One Tree Horticulture  @Ledgrowlights-Adam @ledgrowlights-Craig

• Like 21

considering the prize package on offer I would have assumed more people would have nominated one of their photos for the next comp, and we barely made 3 pages of comments either :sadwalk:

• Like 5

Welldone neza top bud and pic and to everyone esle nice plants when do these comps start each month 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Joolz said:

considering the prize package on offer I would have assumed more people would have nominated one of their photos for the next comp, and we barely made 3 pages of comments either :sadwalk:

I was thinking the same to be honest Joolz I totally skipped over the LED to be honest perhaps an announcement when there's a bumper CotC prize on offer to get a bit more participation? Not sure if this prize was made public beforehand if it was I totally missed it. Just an idea :yep:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Joolz said:

I considered wetting a seed and getting a good macro shot, such was the prize on offer 

• Like 1

The prize is amazing and thanks to everyone involved for running this every month.

Even a 'normal' months prize is something I would love to win...

And having the little title "cream of the crop winner" adds a quite a stamp of certified grower to a member lol

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Well I thought I'd pop back in here with a little update. I have had a couple of lovely packages over the last few days. Each containing even more than I was expecting. The little extras each of the sponsors included are a lovely touch! (I won't spoil it for any future winners :yep:)

I just want to reiterate my heartfelt gratitude to everyone involved, those that run this competition, those that voted, and of course those who offered up these lovely prizes. As lovely as it all is, I still can't get over the fact that I have that little badge under my name now. That's the real prize, but fuck me this is a lovely cherry on top! All of it means more to me than you all realise.

I'm in the process of setting up a new space after having to tear down my old flower room, as soon as it's ready I'll be kicking off a little CotC celebration grow where I'll be putting all these goodies through their paces.

Thanks again @Joolz @Ledgrowlights-Adam @ledgrowlights-Craig @Intense Nutrients@One Tree Horticulture

Here's a little snap of all the goodies!

large.IMG_22032022_111157_(2200_x_1649_pixel).jpg

Keep it green

-NezA

• Like 21