Cream of the Crop - January 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop _ January 2022  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chuffed as guys and gals. :hippy:

note to editor - the plant was my Passion Fruit - only a title change but keeps things right if anyone wants to grow it. 

Big Thanks again  :hippy:

• Like 8

Ey up I didnt know about this :) Whoever nominated me thank you very much. I feel a bit out of me depth to be fair but I’ll take it.

It’s a small field but 4 real beauties in there I can’t pick apart. The 3 biscuits are lovely but I’ll have to go wi neza just coz I’ve never seen that grown out before. Top work chaps. 

• Like 8

Definitely wouldn’t turn my nose up at any of those entries they all look amazing they really do so hats off to you all :yep: but I have to say @NezA gets my vote in this one as that is a standout pic which I’m sure you put a fair bit of effort into..so fair play to you man :notworthy: nice photo skills indeed!

• Like 6

My vote goes to @Abbo52 for that absolutely stunning plant! No idea how the mix up with the name occured, whoever nominated it should definitely have been more thorough! lol

Also thanks to everyone who has voted for me and for all the kind comments it really means a lot to me.

• Like 4

Everything in here does look spectacular but I have to agree @NezA takes it for me, Its a particularly pretty plant which certainly helps but great shot, Great plant, congrats all round! 

• Like 3

Thanks for the nomination!  Lots of great pics but I had to vote for Austrian Toker as I'm a sucker for those stacked bracts.  Lovely stuff. 

Amazing prize this month - good luck everyone!

• Like 5

On 11/02/2022 at 0:26 AM, Lux_Interior said:

@Abbo52 What! :thumsup: Hell fire Apocalypse. Did you Photoshop that shit? Is that one plant? That's my vote this month. Gotta be 5oz, init?

But everyone well done. It's a growing community. Keep on keeping on.

Seconded..... looks like a cartoon monster. Love it

• Like 3

@NezA got me with the visuals of that plant.  Such a pretty thing.   If it weren't for the coloring on Neza's plant, it would have been @Abbo52.  What did you feed that fucker?!  Do you live next door to Chernobyl?? 

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 5