Cream of the Crop - January 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop _ January 2022  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 211th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 28th of February

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize's for this months outright winner is this awesome prize from Intense Nutrients

large.I.N-competition-600x150.jpg

And a PAR+ 480  Led Growlight from Ledgrowlights.co.uk

large_led.gif.2a954616b1a5fc9dc7bcd4e2d2389be3.gif

+ 2 Runners up each receiving a pack of subscriber seeds of their choice

Dr feelgood - Disco biscuit

dbs1

Onemorepuff - Animal Biscuits

Animal Biscuits D53

Neza - Malibu Pie

Malibu Pie Day 62

Animal biscuits - grower951

large.52BEAE13-978E-4AF4-8D41-C3727CA162

Austrian Toker - Sweet Cheese

Sweet Cheese Auto

Rookie117  - G13 white widow

20220114_142327_copy_900x1999.jpg

Abbo52  - Bubba Island Kush

D36F0261-105D-4485-8658-7998FC494E9C.jpeg

mikeydoughnut  - Konacookie

4A090179-5EA9-4525-9FD7-406184845E43.jpeg

@Dr feelgood @OneMorePuff @NezA @hazy daze  @grower951  @AustrianToker  @Rookie117 @Abbo52 @mikeydoughnut

• Like 22

Amazing prizes this month, good luck to all!

I will cast my vote after some contemplation....

Bribes are also accepted. 

• Like 7

Wow look at some of those colours coming through! 

Fair play to all nominated this month, my vote has to go to @NezA this month, its just a an amazing shot and an amazing looking bud.

• Like 6

@NezA for me this month, the flashy bastard lol

that animal biscuits by grower 951 looks fucking amazing too :yep: and would have got the vote otherwise, i have plenty of those seeds in the fridge for another day 

• Like 6

They're all amazing this month. Nice prizes too.... i bet they're all using led anyway.

I'm going to have to contemplate. It's a decision to be made sober i feel. :eat:

edit- I don't usually click on picture as it comes up exactly the same size as the one I clicked on, but I did click drfeelgoods as it's so small and it's looks ten times better when you do. 

Just saying :)

Edited by KC
the edit
  • Like 6

Jeez that's a generous prize :shock: Best of luck to all. Tough choice 

I did post a pic of some subby seeds a few days ago, maybe I'll get a nomination next month lol 

• Like 5

Well this was surprisingly easy , it was always going to be @NezA and that sexy as fuck Malibu pie , knew it the moment I saw it.

Looks like tokenroll has a bit of photographic competition finally....

:yinyang:

• Like 5

I went for Dr feelgood partly because honestly these are all so good they all deserve to be voted for so it makes no real odds (except that it does, I know), and partly also to show appreciation for all the awesome photos they post.

Especially your old school stuff dude, it's fascinating (to me).

• Like 5

Real nice photos shit i need to up my game  abbo 52 tha ts a real nice plant and neza what a beatiful bud think neza edges it the colors top job mate

• Like 6

@Abbo52 What! :thumsup: Hell fire Apocalypse. Did you Photoshop that shit? Is that one plant? That's my vote this month. Gotta be 5oz, init?

But everyone well done. It's a growing community. Keep on keeping on.

• Like 6