think more people will try outdoor growing

the ferret

Hm, I'm looking at Auto Duck by Dutch Passion Seeds for a stealthy outdoor grow that doesn't look like cannabis at first glance. Supposedly not very smelly either. 

Wouldn't grow it down the allotment, but it might sneak in somewhere not too remote where I could keep an eye on it... I have some Northern Light Auto I could try too.

Anyone grown Auto Mazar outdoors in the UK? If so, how big did it get? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crow River said:

Hm, I'm looking at Auto Duck by Dutch Passion Seeds for a stealthy outdoor grow that doesn't look like cannabis at first glance. Supposedly not very smelly either. 

Wouldn't grow it down the allotment, but it might sneak in somewhere not too remote where I could keep an eye on it... I have some Northern Light Auto I could try too.

I grew it in Ireland 2 yrs ago, put it out in March, at that, being v inexperienced, it grew fine, maybe 3-4 ft high?

• Like 3

I'm at Lat. 54 and it gets rather damp up here.

Not quite as damp as Google maps would suggest though. I just looked at my new guerilla plot on map view and apparently it's right in the middle of a reservoir ..!

The reservoir was actually decommissioned by about 2015  :-)

I only hastily stuck a few plants out there last year as it was all a bit late and last minute but it produced some goodies that I'm enjoying right now  :-)

This year's efforts should be considerably better.

I've already taken over a bit more home made compost and have a good bit more to go yet.

I tried a bunch of RGSC early and semi auto seeds and a few cuts from photo strains I'd been growing indoors last year.

This year will be much the same with a few Sweet Seeds and home made autos for a bit of early/spread your bets action.

Can't wait to get going.

Here's my plot. Lots of potential......large.The_Plot.jpg

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Crow River said:

I ran RGSC Auto Mazar in the garden last year , pics in gallery :yep:     Went well , not too loud either.   No dramas and easy grow ,  ran with the auto Gelato.

Mazar sits low in head and quite intense ,   spicy & earthy.   Quite sedating :)    

• Like 1

Just now, OldFord said:

I ran RGSC Auto Mazar in the garden last year , pics in gallery :yep:     Went well , not too loud either.   No dramas and easy grow ,  ran with the auto Gelato.

Mazar sits low in head and quite intense ,   spicy & earthy.   Quite sedating :)    

Alas I've no garden, just an allotment and that is not a safe spot... :D 

Will need to try and find a stealth guerrilla plot somewhere...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kittythemonkey said:

I grew it in Ireland 2 yrs ago, put it out in March, at that, being v inexperienced, it grew fine, maybe 3-4 ft high?

Ha! March is early doors! I was thinking May the earliest...

• Like 1

Just now, Crow River said:

Alas I've no garden, just an allotment and that is not a safe spot... :D 

Will need to try and find a stealth guerrilla plot somewhere...

Sweets Auto SAD ,  hide it anywhere :yep:   Tiny classic xmas tree and low odour in my experience , rock hard little thing and its quite nice cured :) 

• Like 3

On 4-2-2022 at 9:28 PM, the ferret said:

with the rise in electric prices set to go up by over 50% i think we see a lot more growers on here trying outdoor growing.

dont fear fear....it might not even happen...so dont worry about it... :)

here in holland at a given year....we would be ( and still are.. )   kicked out of our rental homes if you get caught growing in a rental house....manny thought the outdoors would be flooded....it just did not happen....

guerilla is hard work.. :)   ..its not for everybody :) 

• Like 4

Yes its graft out in the wild but the prize far outweighs the effort if you get it right.. what could be better bud that is sun grown just how mother nature intended it to be? I know sun grown bud and no leccy bill  :yep:

• Like 3

My first time outdohh last year in my back garden. Bought some seeds on a whim. Nowt like the gg's on here but I'm by no means rural. Got 3 over the line just about,  I'd advise anyone with a decent sunny spot to have a go. There's many low smell choices. Unfortunately we're not all blessed with space. But  there's always options. Got a sweet auto mix  from @Seedstockers-Mark en route. My mate has gone for the resin auto mix to mix it up a bit. I've still got a wedding glue and a sour diesel fem for some mini LD action....For those prices you might as well chuck some in your local police station hanging baskets. FUCKING GO FOR IT

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 4

51 minutes ago, DutchFox said:

dont fear fear....it might not even happen...so dont worry about it... :)

here in holland at a given year....we would be ( and still are.. )   kicked out of our rental homes if you get caught growing in a rental house....manny thought the outdoors would be flooded....it just did not happen....

guerilla is hard work.. :)   ..its not for everybody :) 

it will happen here in the uk the government already trying to help people out because in April thats when we going to be hit with the price rise. i thought if they were going to put things up its normally by a couple of per cent. but by 50% plus they recon. i really do think this year gorilla growing s going to take off. ive read on here indoor growers saying they going to cut back. and Buying it i can see prices are going to fly up. about may time i think there be a lot of new members asking questions on here. good luck everyone as its a good read on here every year and even better when someone pulls off a successful grow. :yep: 

• Like 4

Normally, I love the forest scents when I'm able to get out for a walk but it looks like the smells out there are going to wild this year.  Rock on  chaps! :punk:

Edited by Clubs
  • Like 4

Guest Default Attribute

More likely to just see the price of weed increase by 50% again. Outdoor bud grown in the north will

never compare to the strength of current indoor strains so cant see it taking over any time soon, not worth the hassle to me id rather just quit than have to fuck about doing a grow outside 

On 06/02/2022 at 1:57 AM, the ferret said:

there was a strain years ago that a few people up north used to grow it was called purple power. it was bred for colder climates. it only just come back to me. but i haven't heard of the strain for years now but i just had a look and you can still get the seeds. but has B-real said theres so many new strains thats come out since im sure you be able to find something. im at latitude 51 which is one of the wettest places in the uk and ive seen people pulling grows off down this way. you could even try some auto flowers along the way. while you waiting for your main crop to finish or try different strains so they dont finish all the same time. good luck anyway. ferret  

There is better to be had these days. The Dutch strains are generally quite late here up north, autos are hit and miss here aswell depending on ground they are in and general weather we get. 

• Like 2