420l Pot Challenge 2022.

Seedstockers-Mark

On 31/01/2022 at 6:00 PM, Seedstockers-Mark said:

Hello everyone  ;)

I've got a crazy competition for UK420 this season ;)

We would like to do a 420l Pot Challenge on UK420 but we can only sponsor 5-7 growers for this competition  :)

We would provide 

The seeds 

The 420l pot

Nutrients through bio-tabs. 

We would also be running this competition on other platforms so will be a multi forum competition. 

This is a Huge pot and I expect a few members would like to participate. 

If you would like to enter get your names down in this thread and I'll select the lucky few in a weeks time  :yep:

You can also enter the general outdoor competition here  :)

Prizes for the huge pot challenge have not been finalised but will be comparable to the general outdoor competition  ;)

At least €1000 split between 3 winners + some cool products we are having made for the winner's. 

Get your names down if interested  :headbang:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

What are the parameters for this comp? Is it indoor or outdoor? Can I you veg a tree first then take it outside? What’s the timescale? 

I’m definitely interested but would really need to start it off fairly soon to produce the sort of root system to even get close to filling the pot by the close of the season…

• Like 3

2 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Is the 420ltr an outdoor only or can you scrog and grow it indoors?

Outdoor only lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

What are the parameters for this comp? Is it indoor or outdoor? Can I you veg a tree first then take it outside? What’s the timescale? 

I’m definitely interested but would really need to start it off fairly soon to produce the sort of root system to even get close to filling the pot by the close of the season…

1 plant or multiple plants in the pot.

Outdoor only grow. Plants can be started and vegged slightly indoors but the majority of the grow must be outdoor.. 

Timescale. Will be getting this kicked off pretty soon. Been a bit busy with the Humboldt x seedstockers launch  ;)

As soon as these giant pots land, I'll go through and select the members  ;)

Mark..

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Seedstockers-Mark said:

1 plant or multiple plants in the pot.

Outdoor only grow. Plants can be started and vegged slightly indoors but the majority of the grow must be outdoor.. 

Timescale. Will be getting this kicked off pretty soon. Been a bit busy with the Humboldt x seedstockers launch  ;)

As soon as these giant pots land, I'll go through and select the members  ;)

Mark..

That’s fantastic Mark cheers,

I think I PMed you last night but not sure I did it properly as it was the first time… says it’s unread so I may well have ballsed up! (Old bloke with tech).

If I’m not chosen for the 420ltr then I’d like to go in for the outdoor comp if possible?

failing both I’ve just ordered 10 Wedding Glue, 10 BlackBerry Gum for outside and the USA Fem mix for inside so I’ll post a diary anyway and fingers crossed get in next season.

Thanks

e55ex0ldb0y

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Newcouch said:

potnoodle one day, 420l the next.

is there nothing in between?

:pitchfork:

lollol

Tempted to go to the woods ,we had similar years ago ,found a barrel in woods and mate put it to good use,think it was few Dina autos but only 2 popped out gallery_24254_13089_171582.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

That’s fantastic Mark cheers,

I think I PMed you last night but not sure I did it properly as it was the first time… says it’s unread so I may well have ballsed up! (Old bloke with tech).

If I’m not chosen for the 420ltr then I’d like to go in for the outdoor comp if possible?

failing both I’ve just ordered 10 Wedding Glue, 10 BlackBerry Gum for outside and the USA Fem mix for inside so I’ll post a diary anyway and fingers crossed get in next season.

Thanks

e55ex0ldb0y

Got your PM mate. Will reply asap  ;)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Almost time for me to start I recon..

1 or 2 is the question..

Are they going to be fabric pots I forgot to ask? @Seedstockers-Mark

Those green fingers itching mush lol

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Almost time for me to start I recon..

1 or 2 is the question..

Are they going to be fabric pots I forgot to ask? @Seedstockers-Mark

1 or 2 420l pots mate? Or one or 2 plants in 1 420l pot? 

8 hours ago, B-real said:

I thought that lol cant wait to see how this all unfolds for folk in this comp.. gonna be some  big bitches making an appearance come croptober :yep:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Yeah mate it's been awhile lol

I forgot you had last season off mate didn't ya..

Think I'd be chomping at the bit if I missed a season.. I need my fix man :yinyang:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, B-real said:

Plants mate.

1 hour ago, Revive said:

I forgot you had last season off mate didn't ya..

Think I'd be chomping at the bit if I missed a season.. I need my fix man :yinyang:

Yeah I need a huge fix lollol

• Like 3