420l Pot Challenge 2022.

Seedstockers-Mark

1 hour ago, Seedstockers-Mark said:

Nice guess but this strain with be called "Rucu Cucu" in collaboration with "https://www.google.com/search?q=homer+mero+mero&oq=hom&aqs=chrome.6.69i57j69i61l3j69i65l2j35i39j46i199i291i433i512.2561j0j7&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Should be an interesting release  ;)

I also have a Black domina cross that's available to test  ;)

Will probably send both to the testers :yep:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

He sounds good good vid from 2 wks ago 3 women look gd

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/02/2022 at 1:51 PM, Seedstockers-Mark said:

Nice guess but this strain with be called "Rucu Cucu" in collaboration with "https://www.google.com/search?q=homer+mero+mero&oq=hom&aqs=chrome.6.69i57j69i61l3j69i65l2j35i39j46i199i291i433i512.2561j0j7&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Should be an interesting release  ;)

I also have a Black domina cross that's available to test  ;)

Will probably send both to the testers :yep:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

Ok mate i have a go at these and 420l challenge dont know were i get pot from i got big blue barrels at my allotment could cut one of them in half cheets

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baron von greenback said:

Ok mate i have a go at these and 420l challenge dont know were i get pot from i got big blue barrels at my allotment could cut one of them in half cheets

He will be supplying the pot.

• Like 2

I'm just waiting on the 420l pots to land. As soon as they do I'll go through this thread and pick the entrants  ;)

• Like 4

On 24/02/2022 at 3:34 PM, Exile420 said:

Thought there would be more interest for this.

Me to :(

It's a friggin huge pot though. Maybe to big?

• Like 3

@Seedstockers-Mark   Im surprised also that theres not more wanting in on this as its quite a challenge that one wouldnt forget in a hurry :yep:    It is a big ass pot lol  

I would love to play but its a step too far for me to commit too with all i have on at present sadly.   

I'm well up for the outdoor comps & running a diary  and seeing what i can do with your beans but i honestly just wouldnt have the time to put the work , attention and love it would require  mate.   

Truth be told its more about pushing myself , learning and the battle against the elements rather than the end product that excites me :) 

The very best of luck to any & all the outdoor boys & girls that do take on this challenge !   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seedstockers-Mark said:

Me to :(

It's a friggin huge pot though. Maybe to big?

Nah I love the idea of a challenge you see,  I'm sure others do to there just yet to discover it. Imo.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@Seedstockers-Mark are there parameters? Do we have to pop at same time and plant out same time? Choose our own feeding and watering regime's? I assume you are going to send fabric pots lol  

• Like 2

Just now, Downsouth said:

@Seedstockers-Mark are there parameters? Do we have to pop at same time and plant out same time? Choose our own feeding and watering regime's? I assume you are going to send fabric pots lol  

You can grow one or a pack ,  get your pot and fill it how you wish sir :yep:           Hoping for some great pics from the big ass pots :)   Gutted i cant commit to doing it but want to see some monsters and the thought of a 420L scrog  :) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, OldFord said:

You can grow one or a pack ,  get your pot and fill it how you wish sir :yep:           Hoping for some great pics from the big ass pots :)   Gutted i cant commit to doing it but want to see some monsters and the thought of a 420L scrog  :) 

Thanks for the assist buddy  :cheers:

@Downsouth yep, I'll be supplying the 420l pots  :yep:

As soon as they arrive in Spain I'll get them shipped out to members  ;)

• Like 2